Do you like this season?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. BB11

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont want the "dumb5" to put up russell.. I want his side to backdoor him... maybe the dumb5 can have him flip over then... they shouldnt be doing the NBK's dirty work..

Not gonna happen.

Jessie and Russell have to be on the block together. You need those two to face off against eachother to force their hand. One them will get off and the other will go home. That side of the house, even though two weeks in, has not had to deal with being put up. Getting nominated really brings out the worst in a lot of players. That's when their game is put to the test.

Very easy to scurry about early in the game.

I want Ronnie and Jessie up against each other. :food-smiley-005:

Then just say vote for whoever you want. It will be fun to see who the rest think is a bigger threat and to see Jessie trash Ronnie.

ENJOY???? :party_smilie:

I'm not sure yet. I semi-like the splitting into 4 groups. I also like the character mix of contestants. However, I dislike intensely the return of Jessie. He had his shot, IMO, he doesn't deserve 2 bites of the apple!! :giggle:

(or of Natalie/Lydia) :drool::giggle:

I especially enjoy (so far) the challenges! They're unique, well thought out, not favored towards either brains nor brawn....maybe a little of each! The quarters, dimes, etc. was clever and enjoyable to watch (especially with the insert of different peoples' thinking)

The one thing I don't enjoy is the constant whispering. :huh2: It's annoying. :sly::furious3: So much so on the BB After Dark (Showtime at midnight), that I switch to other programming! Also, when a HG is doing something wrong (or BB doesn't condone), rather than announce it over the PA system, perhaps an electrical zapp would get their attention. Not only for that incident, but also deter them for future BB no-nos!! :giljotiini:

Archived