Do you like this season?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. BB11

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I'm not super into it... I do have my favorites and ones that I seriously can't stand. I think things will pick up. I'd love to see Russell on the block and watch him freak the eff out and then watch the power of veto be something that requires skills in the thinking area... I think I will enjoy it tons more when Chima and her crackeling hag laugh, Russell and his bullying, Natalie and her lying (why in hells green acres has no one called her out on that? she in no way looks 19!!!) are out of the house. I thought I would hate Jesse the most but he is 3rd on my dislikes list! Shocked the heck out of me!

not bad the first week not being unanimous i liked

so far way better then 10

I have to say I am really loving this season thus far the first week was very exciting,I am surprised as it takes me awhile to get into it,but not this time around !

I'm still gonna wait and see.

I don't like it when one side of the house steamrolls the other. That's gets boring to me. I like when you get to week three and the alliances are about even.

Thus far this doesn't look to be that way but I'm gonna wait and see.

This looks like one of those seasons where it's getting easy to see who makes it the end very early. People are securing themselves up in alliances that they are gonna have no chance in later on this game (Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin).

I think Jesse and Russell at this point are set up and have the pawns to take the fall for them (natalie, Lydia, Ronnie, Chima and Kevin). I thought Lydia was making a marriage of convenience just to save herself but she's now at the point of no return with Jesse. Kevin is just Lydia's pawn at this point as Chima is Jesse and Russell's.

The thing with Casey, Jeff, Jordan and Michelle is that you need at least three HOHs from those guys to even things up. Jeff can only put up Lydia, Ronnia and Chima who are just the pawns anyways. Chances are someone in that group is going home this week and they won't have the votes if two of them are on the block.

They stacked this house to full of gullible weak players. Jesse, who really is a weak player himself, looks strong in comparisson.

It reminds me of that classic movie "The breakfast club" Those who are stereo typed into a certain clique or genre prove the first impression to be false.

I think this season has an interesting dynamic. We have people who imploded week one, and a lot of people who are likely to hop a bus to crazy town at any second, then there are the narcissists, All mixed in with people who at first glance appear to be 'normal.'

However... I expect those who have so far scooted through the drama and open displays of insecurity to achieve the appearance of 'normality' will also have their 15 minutes of televised insanity. And soon! After all, What is 'normal'?

But as soon as one of those people do win HOH, Ronnie especially will switch sides again, possibly others too..

Lydia and Kevin are pretty well firmed up with Natalie, Jesse and Russell. Lydia and Kevin especially when it comes to Jeff and Jordan.

Casey might be the only one in that house right now with wiggle room but that door is closing.

I voted "No" because of Jessie being back... I couldn't stand the pinhead last summer, and now it's like deja vu all over again... Once he's gone, I'd be alot more apt to vote "yes"

I voted yes.

I really like the fact there are people I feel strongly about both ways, this makes the game and Morty's much more exciting!

I hope the steamrolling of the "good guys(IMHO)" by the damn athletes discontinues, but with BB there is a lot of hope!

Archived