Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it seriously can't take this long to do noms. IT means one of two things -- they are delaying crap for BBAD or it's so damn explosive right now they can't show it!

Jeff and Laura were nominated. Big surprise :angry: duh!

It's over.

The season is just over and done with.

Jess and Russ are gonna go to the finals. This is why handing HOH in the first week i stupid. These cliques are also just as stupid as the couples in the winter edition.

There's no balance in this game and it's over early. Not even up to the second eviction and the producers decisions have already decided the course of the show.

Usually I don't like the Americas choice thing but in this season, since they chose to put loser Jesse back in, we should have Americas/Teacher pet where we could choose a houseguest that can't be nominated.

I agree, it might help balance things out again.

There was something this morning. Russell found a condom wrapper and was asking who used it. Lydia denied it but then ran into the recycle room where Jesse was and said something like -I told him it wasn't me. Don't say anything to him-

That's what I meant - "condomgate" And then there was something about dental dams too.

All I say is yuck

and ewwwwwww

and yuck some more

I haven't had a chance to post much this season yet and with the way things are going I may not continue to watch it. This is the worst BB season so far and can't imagine what they were thinking casting these people and putting them in these groups. Ronnie who is the brains was placed in the wrong group and sticking with the athletes was stupid and I can't see him winning against them. That group needs to be cut down in size and Ronnie was not smart enough to see it. If Jeff goes the season is done unless Ronnie finds his brain and back doors one of the athletes but I doubt it.

I'm debating on whether or not this is worth watching anymore.

The only reason I can see it worth watching is to see Ronnie's bad choices to kick him in the ass.

In two more weeks he's dead in the water. The whole Clique thing will be busted up and those worth rooting for out of the house. I don't mind seeing people I don't like win the show. This is just a steam roll though. I don't know how else to characterize it. The overhandled this season and did a poor job of casting.

Thus far my favorite seasons have been 3,4 and 6. All Stars just a little below those three. That's sad when they go five straight seasons and this show just keeps getting worse.

The back door of one of the jocks won't work...the vote would be 5/4 this week, keeping the jock as they still have the numbers and Ronnie knows that. He may put up a jock to appease the others, but as Laura already explained to him SHE knows that won't work...

For some reason the producers of this show like Jesse.

Only one likes him. Alison Grodner. She thinks he's "eye candy." That lady has some seriously low standards. I really hope this season scores the lowest ratings ever and CBS replaces her. The show has gone steadily downhill since Shapiro left and she was the only driving force left.

I cannot believe the line of bull that Ronnie is feeding to Jordan right now. He's telling her that he's going to put up Russell, backdoor. He's telling her that Laura's been caught in lies, and how she plays to emotionally. I just can't understand how he's not chocking on the crap spewing from his mouth.

This is whacked. Ronnie=dbag

Hate to say it, but Ronnie has this game he is still everyone's friend. I don't like his tactics, but there is no denying in my book the guy is good damn good.

Hate to say it, but Ronnie has this game he is still everyone's friend. I don't like his tactics, but there is no denying in my book the guy is good damn good.

Either that or these people are all DUMB!!!!!!!!

Chima is who is seeing the movie with Casey I think.

Tonight's been weird on BBAD. Russell and Jordan were talking in the storeroom and she thinks she heard them say they'd watch eachothers backs. She goes right up to tell Jessie but not Ronnie, both of them don't trust Russell anymore. Then Russell gets tired of talking game with the other goons and just hangs out with Jeff, Laura, and Casey in the backyard. Now they think he flipped just because he's out there. Russell went back inside to see about getting more beer and got into it with Lydia, goes right back out to hang out with the enemy, telling them he thinks he screwed himself and just doesn't care anymore. Jessie comes out and plays pool with Jeff and Russell, so Natalie gets in the hot tub so she can make sure they're all not scheming.

I think Russell is close to flipping. He's much more friendly with Jeff now, like he's finally fed up with Jessie and Natalie and realized he needs to clean up his image.

Chima is who is seeing the movie with Casey I think.

Tonight's been weird on BBAD. Russell and Jordan were talking in the storeroom and she thinks she heard them say they'd watch eachothers backs. She goes right up to tell Jessie but not Ronnie, both of them don't trust Russell anymore. Then Russell gets tired of talking game with the other goons and just hangs out with Jeff, Laura, and Casey in the backyard. Now they think he flipped just because he's out there. Russell went back inside to see about getting more beer and got into it with Lydia, goes right back out to hang out with the enemy, telling them he thinks he screwed himself and just doesn't care anymore. Jessie comes out and plays pool with Jeff and Russell, so Natalie gets in the hot tub so she can make sure they're all not scheming.

I think Russell is close to flipping. He's much more friendly with Jeff now, like he's finally fed up with Jessie and Natalie and realized he needs to clean up his image.

I think this is Russ realizing he's gonna get backdoored and doesn't give an eff. He's got some game, he knows the score.

I've never seen so many paranoid people in my life. If someone in their group even thinks about talking to the "lackeys" they've automatically switched sides?

It's pretty apparent several of these people still have the immature mentality they had when they were in high school. Talk about stereotype! Holy crap! :shocking:

Archived