Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

This may have been said before and it's off topic but I have to say to LenRay, how very cool that you are Bill Compton, Sookie's vamp. :animated_wave:

On topic, in my mind, Ronnie is screwing up big-time. If he really believes sucking up to Jessie/Natalie and the bully camp is going to earn him anything but betrayal he's not half the brain he thinks he is. How sad.

Dianne

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the noms are made ad Jeff goes up I hope he, Jeff, rips Ronnie a new one about all his lies and deceit. Can't hurt Jeff if he does go off on Ronnie and calls him out on everything.

Not to mention that Jeff was actually sincere last night in how he wanted Ronnie to enjoy his win... If he goes up, he'll either 1) blow a gasket towards Ronnie or, 2) Say "F' it, this game sucks, send me home... IMO

And thanks Marty, I do have my moments, lol...

Is it just me or is BB dragging out the noms till right before BBAD, so we'll get to see the aftermath... Just a thought

They might be delaying so they can come up with something to bring some balance to this season.

Maybe there is a twist with noms?

I know one thing, the viewers of this show probably are not happy with the lack of balance in this season. They did screw up witht the first week HOH. I can't imagine they are happy with the casting.

Right now Jeff is being told he will be a pawn to be replaced by Russell...I don't believe a word Ronnie says. Ronnie needs to have his wife and mommy there to tell him what to do.

THIS AIN'T PACMAN, DUDE!!!!

Right now Jeff is being told he will be a pawn to be replaced by Russell...I don't believe a word Ronnie says. Ronnie needs to have his wife and mommy there to tell him what to do.

THIS AIN'T PACMAN, DUDE!!!!

Neither do I! We can see his true colors!

Len, Ronnie said that before, the Russell pawn business. It's crap IMO. And I think Jeff knows it too. Ronnie just doesn't want Jeff to go off on him at noms, but of couse I hope Jeff rips Rat Boy to shreds.

Jessie asked Ronnie if he talked to Jordon. Ronnie said Jordon keeps telling him to put her up.... Jessie said "so be it".

So the dysfunctionals are really running the show.

I'd like to see Jeff drop kick Rat Boy off the BB house balcony. Course that won't happen, but I'm just a simple girl with a dream. Sigh........

Funny Shipp, I always thought of you as a dude... Anyways, I would LOVE to see that, but, have the 2 douche bags (J & R) tied to him when he went over...

Do I feel deception among the troops??? Russell seems a bit worried, doesn't he??? Let's just hope they all begin to freak out soon!!!

Funny Shipp, I always thought of you as a dude... Anyways, I would LOVE to see that, but, have the 2 douche bags (J & R) tied to him when he went over...

Yeah a lot of peep think I'm a dude. It's because I take no bull shit.

Tie a couple of cinder blocks to J & R and push them in the pool.

I have heard snippets of conversation about Chima strong arming Casey, threatening him with the block and because of that, the populars are the havenots. Anyone else hear anything about that?

Yes I heard that. Jordon and Laura have worked that out with him and understand why he did what he did.

Everyone is scrambling to disband from Jeff, Jordon and Laura.

Archived