Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Greek mythology, the ancient women would fight side by side with the men in wars and they were so relentless and scary that over eons Greek men gradually made women non-fighters, marginalized...I can believe that.

Shipp, I am in total awe of your skills as a fighter. Love to see you cream Nat/SheMa in one fell swoop!!!

Yea, but I don't think it would work. Their heads are so inflated they would still rise (yes, like scum) to the top of the water....

OMG, I literally just about fell outta my chair cause you are so right!!! :animated_rotfl:

J & R would have to land on a hard surface, cuz of their boyance (sp?) lol

Ok, call it a gut feeling that J & R are going up, and Ronnie has been playing the HG's as well as US... Or maybe it's the beer and :smoke: talkin, lol... And I don't even have the feeds :animated_scratchchin:

What's the skinny about the red room and the bed and Chima wants it or something or other and Jeff won't get out. Anyone know?

Ok, call it a gut feeling that J & R are going up, and Ronnie has been playing the HG's as well as US... Or maybe it's the beer and :smoke: talkin, lol... And I don't even have the feeds :animated_scratchchin:

If only it were true :cheers:

Chima went to get Laura's bed. Michele told Chima she was going to take it. Chima had a screaming fest yelling at Michele that she picked it first. Natto was there and told Michele to just pick another bed. Then later Jessie came in the room and said he had dibbed that bed. Chima said Ok Jessie you can have it. So I think Chima is scrambling for another bed.

It is all so confusing.

It very well could be that he is just setting everyone up for his big moment at the noms. Make everyone think he is going after Jeff&crew and then slam them with the meatheads going up. It would take everyone off guard and then the house would explode!

It very well could be that he is just setting everyone up for his big moment at the noms. Make everyone think he is going after Jeff&crew and then slam them with the meatheads going up. It would take everyone off guard and then the house would explode!

I doubt it but would be great!!

Hence the PERFECT aftermath for BBAD!!! Awesome TV for a Friday night!!! Damn, I kinda wish I had the feeds, but promised myself not to get them till DB #1 Jessie is evicted...

I don't think the kid has the balls. He's to scared, tho Jeff told Ronnie that he had his back if the muscle monkies threatened him, Ronnie.

It is setting up to be monumental, one way or another... This is Dork Ronnie's chance at making history... Either way, BBAD should be good tonight!!!

Yes Shipp, I have DirectTV's premier package... So, I do get atleast 3 hrs a day of feeds, for now...

So did Jessie and Lydia do the deed? I don't think I can take another season of constant sex and the giggling and babytalk.

Depends on how you define "deed". What they did two days ago under the HOH tent was either HJ or BJ.

Depends on how you define "deed". What they did two days ago under the HOH tent was either HJ or BJ.

I guess that is what she meant by I'll do ANYTHING I have to do, to save myself from eviction, Jessie, just sayin! :o

There was something this morning. Russell found a condom wrapper and was asking who used it. Lydia denied it but then ran into the recycle room where Jesse was and said something like -I told him it wasn't me. Don't say anything to him-

Archived