* Jeff *

I can certainly understand all the Jeff-love out there from all the female fans.

He's definalely the coolest dude on the show in years.

His jokes and one-liners crack me up.

One question I have for the ladies on the board:

Who is your absolute favorite male HG in BB from all seasons?

I know people loved Nick just as much back in his season but I couldn't stand the guy personally.

I do like Jeff though.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did anyone see the Jeff & Jordan hair-moment today? It was so cute! She told him to play with her hair. And he said, "What do you want me to do, braid it?" When Jordan asked him if he knew how to braid hair: "No". It was funny! Especially because he said he was kind of grossed out by hair. That may be a deal-breaker for Jordan, who we all know is a incessant bang-doodler.

I want more showmance, less Bonnie, please!

Definitely agree. They are adorable together

I can certainly understand all the Jeff-love out there from all the female fans.

He's definalely the coolest dude on the show in years.

His jokes and one-liners crack me up.

I know people loved Nick just as much back in his season but I couldn't stand the guy personally.

I do like Jeff though.

I've watched every season and Jeff is definately my favorite. Yup, of course his looks, but there is something about him that seems real. Also he's my home boy, Chicago. But, I like Jeff the best because he's hot, and I'm shallow. :giggle:

I am going to have to agree that I can't remember anyone that I liked more than Jeff! At first I thought he was a good looking guy, but wasn't crazy over him, but after watching him I've become totally ga ga over him! I hope he gets to stick around for a long time!!

He's a very likeable guy and gorgeous to boot!! Has a good heart and I hope he keeps his eyes open to what his team is doing to him.

I do like Jeff though.

I hated Nick.

My favorite guy was Jason, Danielle's secret friend, (from season 2?) who came in third.

He was a genuinely nice guy.

I wanted him to win so bad.

I was going to say Jason too! Of course I loved Will Kirby, but only for how he played the game. It's questionable how he'd be as a boyfriend. I have no doubt that Jason would have been an awesome one. He truly seems like a nice guy with good morals.

I wondered if anyone saw the intense plucking on the eyebrows that Jeff did last night. I think Jeff is really good looking, but the plucking and all that shaping was a little strange, especially when he asked Casey if he plucked?? Plucking is one thing, what he was doing was a little Gay for me,lol, yeah and do not jump on me for using the "Gay" word,lol

Also for those Hardy lovers, he is now on that show Miami Social on Bravo. I have dvr'd the 1st 2 episodes but have not watched them yet. Hardy still looks hot tho. I loved Dr. Will. And he is still with his girlfriend Erin, from "Love or Money" so he must be a decent boyfriend. I want Jeff to stay a long time . I would love to see one of the good guys win this thing.

SueZ they were there. I had a few of them. I kinda liked dating the guys from Southern Illinois with those southern accents.

Jeff is HOT but I am old enough to be his mother. waaaah

I never thought I'd say this, but Jeff is so hot I can completely overlook his smoking!!! Something that would normally be a total dealbreaker for me.

He could probably pick his nose and make it look good.......sigh......

Jeff is my favorite by far, I love his zingers. I have to say, there is a small part of me that wishes Jordan would go this week. I like Jordan, I think she is sweet, but she puts a huge target on Jeff, and that I don't like.

Dr Will, hands down. He's charming, sweet, goofy, funny, charismatic, flirty...*sigh* :smitten: I do love Jeff's sense of humor - heard him on BBAD last night talking about the expensive fish they had to throw out (it spoiled in the fridge) and he said (in that hot Irish accent) "I hate wasting food. And poor fish, they die" :animated_rotfl: I laughed my bum off. He's adorable.

LOL.

I was just reading on the update page that Jeff and Michelle were talking:

Jeff argues that he is her friend and that he doesn't have any intention of voting her out but that he does not like to respond to "what if" scenario questions.

Jeff says it is like asking him "Who would you vote out if Michele and a penguin were on the block?"

LOL.

Penguin. :animated_rotfl:

Jeff is the FIRST person on BB that I could fantasize about..........Dr. Wil did nothing for me.........too prissy............I LOVE everything about Jeff (although I'm not sure about the "picking your nose" thing) might be a turnoff.

But, for right now, I just want to watch him sit, stand, walk........I hope he doesn't talk too much because I do NOT want to have to defend him............I just want to watch him, forever :heart2:

Is that shallow?

mmm... I watched a little Jeff candy on the BBAD. Stupid camera person did not stay on him long enough.

I agree, usually smoking is a big turn off but I can over look it for him. Oh baby!

Oh sweet Jesus, Jeff is, HANDS DOWN, the SEXIEST BB player to date. I refuse to even utilize my FF option on my DVR for fear of accidentally missing a scene with him in it. The smoking thing bums me out, but those eyes, that smile, his buff bod & kind personality distract me from that nasty smoking habit. *swoooons*

Ummm, yeah, me likey Jeff. :)

Archived