* Jeff *

OK Jessie talking to Jeff a while ago. He asked did you talk to Jordon? (like they have a new alliance and they want Jordon in) Then they said something about talking to Casey and then Jessie whispered to Russel.

Does anyone think there MIGHT be a new alliance with Jessie, Natalie, Jeff, Russel (the athletes) and Jordon and Casey?

They might want to dump the Lydia, Kevin, Chima weirdos.

I think they are all running around with their heads ups their butts, too excited. Too early to make plans and new alliances. And, Jessie is running scared, he might lose his power. What a joke most of them are.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KEVIN?! WTF........Ronnie is an idot and of course lying again. But, if he did put up Kevin at least he wouldn't have to worry about getting the snot beat out of him. Ronnie is such a weanie. Gack :drool:

He needs to get his arse in gear and win HOH next week. Yeah, I know he can't nominate Jess, Russ or Gnat, but I'd be happy getting rid of CLYmDIA, Kevin, or She-Mah-beotch. Oh yeah, or that little weasel weenie boy Ronnie.

OK I will have a heart attack is he follows through with back dooring Russell

He needs to get his arse in gear and win HOH next week. Yeah, I know he can't nominate Jess, Russ or Gnat, but I'd be happy getting rid of CLYmDIA, Kevin, or She-Mah-beotch. Oh yeah, or that little weasel weenie boy Ronnie.

Would be great to get out one of them 4

Does this guy ever sit up to talk to people. He always just lays in bed to talk to people ever if they are standing up or whatever.

That is just plain weird

he did pretty good in the last hoh comp and now winning this pov

while his bb iq isnt the highest

he may end up being a force in the comps if isnt throwing them

throw the spelling comp out the window lol

I think re: spelling thing Russell had gotten more letters than any other player and had a lot more to choose from. But all the others should have spelled some word, like Chima did.

I realize he cares for her but if she becomes a threat to his game, he will let her go. Just a sad feeling I have. She is such a sweetie. Too good for the big brother show.

Archived