* Jeff *

I was born in Chi town and lived there half my life. My older brothers never left and they sound just like Jeff. I love the Chicaaaago accent.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Irish accent he does...YUMMMMY!!! It's hilarious to me that now Russell & Jessie are doing it too. (doesn't work for them at all, they don't have a quick, witty sense of humor like Jeff does) :animated_rotfl:

When Jeff gets voted out (no please no, win Jeff win) I'll be at O'Hare waiting for his plane. Ah, the advantages of living in Chicago.

By the way I'm just kidding, I'm not a stalker, just a fan, and very proud of the home boy.

Question - Wondering do posters feel they have to qualify most of their posts lately? I do.

Jeff is very cute. Would much rather look at his physique than Jessie's. By the way, Shipp how do you say "bully"? :D

I know all you ladies are ga ga over Jeff,but........

The man is PLUCKING his eyebrows as we speak!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Just sayin!

Um, of course he plucks - girls don't want a guy with a unibrow!!

Did anyone see the Jeff & Jordan hair-moment today? It was so cute! She told him to play with her hair. And he said, "What do you want me to do, braid it?" When Jordan asked him if he knew how to braid hair: "No". It was funny! Especially because he said he was kind of grossed out by hair. That may be a deal-breaker for Jordan, who we all know is a incessant bang-doodler.

I want more showmance, less Bonnie, please!

I'm amazed that Lydiot and Nat are fawning over meathead Jessie when Jeff's there! In my opinion Jeff's the beefcake!

I think both of them know Jeff is out of their league so theyre both happy fishing at the bottom of the barrell.

Archived