Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

I hope Dan wins the 1st comp and then wins HOH in the final comp. I would not want his fate in the hands of Memphis. I love the Renegades but don't trust Memphis 100%.

Dan is just amazing in the comps once he started playing. He knows when to hold them and when to fold them. I think the POV comps that Memphis won were given to him. (Keesha gave him one and Dan threw the last one).

I totally agree, Marty!

This is the first year that I've had someone to cheer for to the end so I'm pretty excited!! Dan is the MAN! Gooooo Dan! :dance2:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I in my sixth decade on this earth feel I am a pretty good judge of charactor, even in my job, I have to "read" people all the time,

I think you'll find ALOT of people need to read other people for various reasons who won't share your assessment simply because everybody prefers different personality types. I see different things in people that someone else may not. I own two businesses and my assessments of people makes or breaks my livelihood and thus far I've been very successful.

Dan's been the best player. The ONLY true player so far. Had Brian not been booted he too would've been a good player. how good, we'll never know. I don't have to meet the BB HG's. Just watch their show. Enjoy.

dan bb gameplay was very opportunistic off of hg that imho who are the dumbest cast bb ever put in the house

his gameplay was no where as good as Dr. Will or Maggie or danielle or drew etc...........

but i do give him credit for taking advantage of hg putting too much emphasis on him being a saint because he was catholic school teacher

the hg wanted to dictate to him that he should play bb honorable since he was religious

eg. renny asking him to swear on a bible countless times

you see the reason renny got evicted was because her gameplay was having hg's swear on bibles

memphis gameplay was the same opportunistic

they took what the hg gave them

top 5 gameplay in bb history

hell no

i found adam gameplay better then both easily

why?

unlike dan and memphis who are making enemies with the jury

memphis not so much as dan

adam was collecting friends throughout the game

jmho

Dan isn't just a science teacher. He is a BIOLOGY teacher. Dissecting bugs and plants and watching them and how they react to different things is not only his job, but his enjoyment. Considering the questions he would always ask the various houseguests, I suspect that he loves to find out who people are, what makes them tick, how they work, etc. Same thing with bugs. While its disgusting to some, its fascinating to others. Some people love watching the animal planet show and some are completely bored with it.

Just think... there are some people who actually dissect PEOPLE for a living. I think feeding a moth to a spider is no different than those people who own snakes and have to feed them a mouse for their food. Actually, I find that more disgusting than the moth and spider thing.

My husband watched the spider thing and was like "coooooool". It might be a guy thing, I don't know. I just don't think it makes him a horrible person either. Its the way he was made.

As for gameplay, I've only watched since All Stars and Dr. Will was awesome for me. But then again, I didn't watch the live feeds during All Stars either, nor did I know about these websites. I have no idea if I would feel the same way about Dr. Will if I got to see him all the time, rather than just the way that CBS chose to portray him. I have no idea if he and Janelle's flirting went "beyond acceptable", especially considering the fact that he had a girlfriend and she had a boyfriend. So I go by game play. I like Dan's game play, especially compared to that stupid assed "Team Christ" last year along with Natalie's BS.

For me, Dan's gameplay is much better than Dr. Will, and I think Will was MUCH more smug and arrogant than Dan. I hope Dan goes all the way, FINALLY a houseguest who doesn't totally disgust me might win!!!!!!!!!!! GO DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie:

I don't think the spider things is just a guy thing. While I am not a fan of seeing a spider unexpectedly...I have always found spider webs especially with the spider in it extradionary.

I also think if I were in the same situation that I would find the spider fascinating given how bored the HGs are AND what the spider is doing. He/she is creating a web and catching prey - what better pet would there be to watch in the game of Big Brother. If the spider builds the web in just the right place, and is patient then the prey will fall into its web and the spider pounces given the first opportunity.

I can bet you that Dan is seeing more in then just a big old spider.

Fatcat, while I do agree with you about this season's HG not being the best compared to other years and that Dan is no Dr. Will, I would like to ask you a question. Who do you think has been playing a better game than Dan?

I think he has been the only one playing the game however I do not care for him or his so called style, just an opinion, nothing more.

As far as the bug thing, I am petrified of spiders, I mostly leave them alone unless they are in my space and creeping me out. As far as

Dan being a bio teacher, big deal, that does not give him liscence to capture live food for a spider just to see the spider go after it and kill it and take glee in the act, I find that sick and uncalled for, bored or not. I also do not eat meat, well maybe once or twice a year, and I cannot take chicken, love my veggies, but that has nothing to do with watchin another creature being eaten alive because you are bored, or whatever reason there is behind it. This is just my opinion, it makes me cringe, and I just feel strongly about it.

waayy back, weeks ago

so do I care if they are the first or the last???? I just care that's all

i hated will his first season, thought chilltown was the cheesiest- but will played amazingly well. his whole game was talk-i don't think that can or will be duplicated. it sux that memphis and dan are evicting keesha-it's unecessary. i loved them in the game until now...

I give Dan kudo's for feeding his pet spider!!

A Spider's gotta eat too!!

I like watching my Pirahana hunt down the goldfish when I put them in his tank..

You would be amazed at how long a half of goldfish can live for...

that disguts me

Now that Memphis and Dan know that the eviction is today, they might change their minds. I think Memphis is determined on Keesha because he is simply NOT sure that Keesha would take him over Dan to the F2. He thinks that Jerry's back is up against the wall, so Jerry has no choice and would be GRATEFUL to Memphis for bringing him to the F3. I think Keesha is more dangerous in the puzzle game than Jerry would be, because the puzzle usually requires speed, which Jerry is not adept in. Neither Keesha nor Jerry would win the endurance.

Now we will get to see if BB really is fixed towards letting that old man win because if they change the format to make it "fair" for Jerry, then it is rigged.

if they make the final comp some lame ass comp for Jerry then we will know once and for all that they are fixing things. I would be pissed if they do that.

I would be pissed about that too fatcat. I'm still really excited that its almost all done. I mean, I love my BB, but right now its interfering with my studies. LOL First couple months, I was on break from school, but now I'm back and having a hard time concentrating on my studies. LOL

I never thought that Memphis would think Keesha would pick Dan over him. Interesting. I just wish they would tell her the truth instead of lieing. I think if Jerry makes it to the f2 after what they did, plus he is an old man, plus they may fix it to fit him, plus telling keesha his sad horrible story of when he grew up. Jerry may win and one of the renegades is going home. Depending on how it goes down, I would be curious to see who Keesha tries to persuade to vote for to win.

Archived