CeCiMom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still say jerry

i just cant see guys booting keesha

but who knows

jmho

They are booting Keesha. They are talking about F3 comp and Keesha is not in the equation. Also, Memphis said wouldn't it be sad if two smart and athletic 25 years olds get beat by a 75 year old. So its pretty much decided unless there is a hail mary and Memphis changes his mind, but you know that won't happen since he makes a decision and sticks to it.

If John Mayer had an annoying, know-it-all little brother, it might be Dan????

He was one of my early favorites but his snarky behavior has gotten so over the top that I can no longer be happy for his rule of the game. I'm almost thinking Michelle was on to something that the game is rigged in his favor. He has gotten so much more air time than anyone and he is so condescending to the rest of the housemates.

I realize you have to be selfishly evil to win this game but I just hate to see go down as the season of Dan.

And kicked our butt quite handily I might add! And I always kinda favored you too Misha... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Well, if it helps any... I moved here about 3 years ago from Washington State and the Seahawks got beaten today too. (Then again, if you come from Washington, you expect the Seahawks to get beaten. LOL)

I realize you have to be selfishly evil to win this game but I just hate to see go down as the season of Dan.

Too late! :animated_bouncy:

Memphis would be completely stupid if he votes out Keesha instead of Jerry.

He votes out Jerry and who does he make mad in the jury house? Jerry thats who!

and how many people can Jerry sway in the jury house? 0, since no one really listens or cares about Jerry's opinion. But he votes out Keesha and who do you make mad? Keesha and Renny and who can Keesha sway in votes Renny and Libra. So if he really wants to win this thing then why send Keesha out now? it makes no sense. Besides if Dan wins HoH he will take Memphis (who couldn't win an HoH if his life depended on it), or if Keesha won HoH I think she too would take Memphis as she has always fought harder to protect Memphis than she has Dan because of her crush on him. If he betrays her she will be so mad though. Jerry on the other hand just may take Dan, you never know what that man will do. I really don't think Memphis is thinking this all through with votes and everything. If Memphis does vote out Keesha this week then I hope Jerry wins HoH next week and kicks his big butt out the door!

Why would Memphis trust Jerry more than Keesha? Jerry has already said Memphis is once again on his shit list because Memphis refused to get rid of Dan and voted out Renny. It doesn't take much to make Memphis think he's the king of the world. Get a job, Memphis..a real job. Stop living off some woman you're not even married to!

It seems to me the move to take Michelle on the trip instead of someone still in the house will backfire on him. He may gain her vote but lose the two votes with the people who are still in the house. Once they get to the jury house and find out what he did they'll be mad and not give him their vote. He really didn't have time to think it through and I have a feeling he made the wrong choice.

By now everybody knows Memphis and Dan are an alliance. If they don't they haven't been paying attention very much, rofl

I think Dan picking Michelle was a smart move. Giving her a trip after all she got was that unitawwwd. Smoothing over her eviction, why she was evicted the way she was, ect. Maybe he even told her Keesha is on her way out because of Memphis, who knows. I wish he would pull Keesha aside and give her the heads up. But I don't see that happening because if Memphis should win HOH in the final comp, Dan needs to be assured he picks him so he won't make any waves.

If Memphis makes F2, he just lost Keesha and Renny in the jury house for votes. I don't get that at all. By evicting Keesha he isn't gaining anything, Ollie, April, Michelle already would vote him over Dan. I don't see why he is making this move.

Once they get to the jury house and find out what he did they'll be mad and not give him their vote. He really didn't have time to think it through and I have a feeling he made the wrong choice.

Thats a good point I never thought of before Moxie.

If Memphis makes F2, he just lost Keesha and Renny in the jury house for votes. I don't get that at all. By evicting Keesha he isn't gaining anything, Ollie, April, Michelle already would vote him over Dan. I don't see why he is making this move.

Thats exactly what I was thinking and if he send out Jerry No one will be mad, they would be expecting it really.

What about all these people thinking.......... Hey it is all part of the game. Good job!

If all these people vote personal then true it is a sad sorry bunch of houseguests.

Grew up in them thar hills of Las Colinas (pun intended).

I like Dan ok only but think he wouldn't be a part of BB other than to win the 500K and thus far, it looks to me that he is intent on doing just that. The comps haven't been all that; yet and still they act as if they have been treacherous, mentally and physically. I think not. Dan should take the most disliked person to F2 and do his best to convince the jury to give him the money as opposed to the other person. Dan will do his best. Of that I am certain. Like him or not, he has played a good game; thus far. That is one messed-up bunch of people, though, so I have no predictions. Maybe they will award his sneakiness and hard work in the sense intended. It is a game. To win large money. They are all sneaky. They all wanted to win but some of them forgot to work to win. Only one person can.

I'm such a Dan fan and I think that he's doing a brilliant job playing this game!!! I think that him joining forces with Memphis was a very strategic move on his part and he's going to make it to the F2 because of it. Now, whether or not he wins the $500K I think will depend on their speeches and answers to the jury's questions which I bet Dan answer flawlessly while Memphis may have trouble.

As far as them talking trash about Jerry. Personally, I think that the producers encourage them to talk about other HGs by telling them that they need to talk game, don't talk about people who aren't on their list. It's part of the game: the "hate the other person to keep yourself safe" which isn't very nice but it has happened the 3 seasons that I've been watching. They aren't really mean to Jerry to his face.

I also like that Dan doesn't drop the f bomb and doesn't cuss very much. I think that it's sweet how he loves Monica and talks about her.

So, gooooooo Dan!!!!

JMHO

I just do not hold anyones opinion of Dan, and I really do not think he has play a brilliant game, look at who he is in the house with, certainly no Dr. Will's, or others that we knew and loved. I in my sixth decade on this earth feel I am a pretty good judge of charactor, even in my job, I have to "read" people all the time, and I seriously think Memphis is not a nice person, and I think Dan is very cocky and smug to his other houseguests, he does act like he is a step above everyone else. I do not like the way he talks to people like they are 2 yrs old, and he gets on my nerves. I have tried to like this guy, and I cannot. I do not seriously dislike him like I do Memphis, but there is something just not right about Dan, to me anyway. And ya know I am a girl who likes to have fun, but Dans brand of fun is annoying at best and he would drive me nuts with his silliness and games. Sorry I do not share the Dan fans opinion of him. I think the finale is gonna be sooo boring if it is Memphis and Dan, I wish Dan woulda hooked up with anyone but Memphis.

Hey to each his own, I am happy some people have someone to root for, sadly I do not, but I will root like hell for Memphis to LOSE,lololol

I hope Dan wins the 1st comp and then wins HOH in the final comp. I would not want his fate in the hands of Memphis. I love the Renegades but don't trust Memphis 100%.

Dan is just amazing in the comps once he started playing. He knows when to hold them and when to fold them. I think the POV comps that Memphis won were given to him. (Keesha gave him one and Dan threw the last one).

I guess the final comps start tomorrow right after the live eviction. Kick ass Dan. :)

I think Dan has been great at the comps, I wish he would not have hooked up with Memphis and at times I just hink he seems to be playin the role, maybe he is an extremely introverted person and has to play a role as to not let the world see the real Dan, which I certainly would favor over the one I have seen of late. No doubt he has played a good game, sans Memphis, but I gotta say, hated the pov roulette, and I deplore Dans silly shennanigans, AND, this is big for me too, I hate the feeding the spider thing and the mantis under the hot jar, I do not like that stuff, I find it a slight bit cruel.

I started watching the show thinking I would hate Dan because he seemed a bit close minded (according to his bio), but his honest and open questions to Steven started to change my mind. Then, after having a disasterous alliance with Brian, he managed to stay off the block and lay low until he could make some moves. Sure, not all of them were perfect (the POV roulette was questionable) but at least he does SOMETHING!

I'm not happy about the bug things either, but I could not imagine being so isolated and bored. I think we all forget how mind numbing their days must be.

Go DaN! :party_smilie:

As far at the bug thing goes. Dan is a science teacher so I guess the but thing is the norm.

I don't eat meat myself because the killing animals for human consumption grosses me out but I don't judge other people that eat slaughtered animals. :nuke:

hello all- i'm new to the forum-but have been a fan since the 1st season...

i must say that dan has taken me by surprise!! he is such a smart player- very sneaky-that guy... perfect for this game!

i think that it is very smart of him and memphis to be talking of voting keesha this week instead of jerry.. (for game play)

very smart to take michelle on that trip instead of memphis.... i bet she was in complete shock when they told her he had chosen to take her... that was awesome game play..

dan is going to win this game.... he deserves to win... he has out smarted everyone, and he has kept all of us entertained in the process.. way to go dano...

lol redneck puppies....

thanks

I just do not hold anyones opinion of Dan, and I really do not think he has play a brilliant game, look at who he is in the house with, certainly no Dr. Will's, or others that we knew and loved.

Fatcat, while I do agree with you about this season's HG not being the best compared to other years and that Dan is no Dr. Will, I would like to ask you a question. Who do you think has been playing a better game than Dan?

Have I agreed with everything Dan has done, no. Some of the things might come back to bite him in the ass. However, I just haven't seen anyone else playing the game.

Archived