Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

Marty, I know you said you got a good man already. If not and you live nearby BB house, get a Finale ticket, Wrap Party pass, take xanax to wrap party, mix in Monica's drink, use your charms on Dan and be his first. A man never forgets his first.

Well I don't really want to HAVE Dan but would love to give him a big smoochie. I think he is a kick ass Big Brother player and I hope he is in the F2.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was funny when Libra said "father Dan",lolol but yes she is not gonna vote for him, Michelle started the minute she got there,about how bad Dan treated Ollie, blah blah ( it is a game) then Jerry will get there and since Manchelle has already laid the ground work, Dan I do not believe will get the votes, and if Keesha shows up next (if Jerry wins pov) then it will be all over, sorry, I thought they would have time to calm down and forggive him as most juries do, but after seein that group I am not so sure, they are a vindictive bunch.

The thing is I cannot stand Memphis and think Dan has played a better game than Memphis, and that would piss me off for them to vote for him instead of Dan, I am thinkin I now want to see Keesha at the end or even Jerry, because I do think they would hate on Keesha and not vote for her, maybe Jerry I don't know, but the old guy made it far and has played a decent game.

Jury houses are funny. You think you know how they are going to vote...and then they usually vote for the person they hated the most because of game play.

That's why I think Dan has a shot...even though he ticked peole off, when push comes to shove, they will respect his game play.

At least I can hope.

and then they usually vote for the person they hated the most because of game play.

in what season was this

bb2 will vs nicole nicole lost because many were upset she took Will to the end

bb3 lisa vs danielle voted lisa because jury hated danielle arrogance in dr

bb4 jun vs allison jury antiallison

bb5 drew vs cowboy jury felt cowboy did nothing

bb6 maggie vs ivette ivette pissed off more hg'

bb7 boogie vs ericka ericka pissed off the jury mainly danielle

bb8 dick vs dani jury hated both mutually

bb9 adam vs ryan jury hated to give jen the money

ok when did jury hate someone and give them money not counting when two hated hg were at the end eg. bb8

jmho

After watching Renny's early show exit interview, I think she will not give Dan her vote, she said she was going into the jury house in a serious mode, and that they all want your vote and act nice and all but she was gonna do some hard thinkin and rewind all that has transpired in the house before she makes up her mind. I do not htink she will give Dan a vote, and I know even tho she said Memphis was playin the game, she would not give her vote to him either, so UPV, I totally agree with you, and Dn will be playin for 2nd if he gets to the end.

dan winning comps may help his jury case

jmho

ok when did jury hate someone and give them money not counting when two hated hg were at the end eg. bb8

I was thinking the Will year...but that was before I went on the forums, so I didn't really know all the behind the scenes stuff.

Also, Boogie winning...

ehhhh...maybe I'm thinking of Survivor.

I do know the person I want to win rarely wins :animated_shocking:

Dan said in his bio he looked best in black. He was correct.

Big Brother jurors HAVE voted based on gameplay rather than emotion. Now I can't list each past BBHG that did so. I'm not obsessed with the show and have a real life. (I have watched every season) However the jurors as pissed off as they can be at the F2 can and have chosen the guy/gal they hate. Keeps it interesting and keeps us guessing.

in other news

dan say he chose michelle to go on his trip

jmho

he said so in hoh bathroom

jmho

michelle is stubborn i doubt a trip with her will change anything

jmho

i agree lollllllllllllll

jmho

Archived