Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking...

I think it would be better for Dan to let Memphis win the first comp.

Then Dan could battle the second comp with Jerry (and of course win)

Then the final comp will be Dan and Memphis and most likely Dan will win HOH.

If Memphis wins final comp and has to decide weather to take Dan or Jerry he will probably pick Dan.

If Memphis plays in the second comp and throws it to Jerry then that final comp is such a crap shoot and Jerry might win HOH.

all scenarios are win win for Memphis

Marty, I think you are right. I think Dan has to throw the first endurance challenge to Memphis so he knows that Memphis won't throw the second one. I just don't see Memphis throwing the last challenges, but I don't know. He's just sooo... ugh.

The final one has to be between Dan and Memphis because Dan might lose if it is in Jerry's hands.

Let Memphis win comp one

Dan can beat Jerry in comp two. (they are speed puzzle ones)

Memphis and Dan in the final comp and Dan will smoke Memphis.

They should have named spiders Ted and Debbie - Ollie and April. Hmmm, thinking perhaps Debbie is April in disguise. Don't female spiders eat their mates? Or only certain types of spiders? In any case April should be fed to poster KingOfRealityTV piranhas, and let the hair, teeth, and eyeballs fall where they may. :nemoani:

Weezer - Red Album. When he was first HOH, Renny, Memphis, Keesha and Dan were talking about childhood meals they liked. Dan mentioned that he liked Pork and Beans and that he used to like to eat candy with his pork and beans. Memphis started to sing the song after. As a weezer fan, warmed my heart that he jokingly referenced the song. I wonder if he PICKED the red album or if he asked for a weezer CD and that is what he got.

In any case April should be fed to poster KingOfRealityTV piranhas,.

Couldn't I be charged with animal cruelty, besides I like Pedro... Plus the bleach in her hair would screw up the ph level of my tank...

dan doing a good job putting blame on memphis

jmho

Archived