Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

Well, for all the nay sayers regarding Keesha's game play in comp, it was now just confirmed by Dan and Memphis that Keesha thru the astronaut veto comp to Memphis. I knew it. She moved so fast in the first round and she didn't pay attention at all, and since it was her and Memphis she let him take it.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But, her game play in the last hoh was deplorable....for someone so "worried" about getting evicted she knew nothing about the photos...you think she would have studied harder!

As far as Memphis winning the Morph comp...remember, it wasn't by that much...it just shows that Dan and Memphis are good competitors when they want to be....

She was no denying, but I think I will defend or make excuses whatever that she was uncertain of her fate with how the votes went even though the guys seem sincere on how they were going to vote until Julie said the other persons name. Nerves can affect someone's memory. You may say its lame, I say its was definately a possibility, plus she didn't study or retain every detail like she should have because she still had to pack and that was her own fault.

But, I look at as what if she did better and it was tie breaker and she lost. She still lost. Doesn't matter. Losing by one and losing by 5 is still losing in my book.

is mixology a college major?

i thought that was something you pick up at 3 month technical school

jmho

Thank you for your thoughtful question re: mixology, uvp. Let's just say mixology is more of an avocation or should I say "a vacation." What in hell did Memphis study at college for five years? In addition to "mixology" I think Mem specialized in selling "imported loco weed" for large party events. JMHO...

uvp...thanks for posting that lovely picture of Monica. I love how our modern American transgenders have learned that little trick of growing their hair long so they can flip it around their throats to disguise those tell tale Adam's Apples. I wonder if Dan's "GF" is still a "pistol packin' mama"...no wonder he needs to win the half mil!!! I kid Monica!!! Should Dan not make it to F2, Monica could always go on "America's Got Talent..."

to not piss keesha off so if she won pov she wouldnt boot memphis

if dan put k/j it would look like he was favoring memphis

Also, the reason for putting up memphis instead of keesha was to fool Jerry into thinking dan was being a traitor to memphis AGAIN. Jerry now believes he's back to having a F2 agreement with memphis because memphis has no one else. If jerry happens to win the pov, he'll vote out keesha, not memphis, his F2 partner. If anyone else wins pov, jerry's gone.

I think the only way they're going to pull this off is if memphis can be really nice to jerry. He barely tolerates him. I don't think memphis is doing that great of a job of convincing jerry, except that maybe jerry is so desperate he'll believe anything at this point.

I would have loved to have got to know Brian...

If you mean "to know Brian" Biblically, you might have to take a number!!!!

Seriously, he was the funniest HG this year and deserved to last longer. If Brian had had just a few more weeks, Brian would have become to BB House what Napoleon was to France!!!

I will definitely vote for Brian to return to future All Stars!!! I would like to see an all funny All Stars cast.

Dan's a cutie but his sister is beautiful. Last nite in HOH Memphis was looking at Dan's family pic's. Dan said stop looking at my sister, lol.

Yup Len, Brian - not hard on the eyes. Would have liked him around a bit longer, just to look at. Told ya, deep down I'm very shallow, lol.

I've I were 18 and available again I would do the following Shipp:

Find a very wealthy orphan, with no BFF who she might talk to for hours nightly on the phone

Make sure she needs a man to make all her investment decisions and doesn't want to know any details

So if that makes me superficial, then so be it!!!

Know what song you're talking about but didn't catch that picture. I don't mind a good musical, just so it has a tough detective who gets the crap beat out of him at least twice. Too bad Bogie didn't make no musicals!!! Hell, Brando did and he sucked, especially in the dance numbers!!!

I think Bogie and Judy G. would have been better in Guys and Dolls. Unlike Jean Simmons, J.G. could sing. Bogie could be dubbed by Willie Nelson.

Re: BB10. What songs did Danny Boy get? Sinatra (Nancy or Frank? or Frank, Jr.?)

Mary Poppins soundtrack? Sound of Music soundtrack?

Re: Ollie and April musical..."Pal Joey" (Ollie sings "That's Why the Lady is a Tramp" to April).

Archived