Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

Dan said to Keehsa how can we get you out of this.

Keesha said you can't. Once Memphis makes up his mind it is made up.

She said she is not going to say anything to Memphis.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan: you want me to go look for memphis

lmao

jmho

OK, Marty, I'm on the Dan train again!!! Mumpface should be a man and say, "Hell, yeah, you bitch. You are dead meat!"

Keesha needs to think revenge. To Memphis's face: "How could you do this to me. After you made love to me that time in the HOH BR shower?" Hope that Skank Memphis is living off of catches wind of this!!! In this case, revenge is a dish best served HOT!!!!

yeah but Dan is in on it and does not care a rats ass about whether Keesha stays, Dan is just as bad as Memphis, and the funny part of it is, Memphis is gonna take Jeritol if he gets the chance, you watch, and I cannot stomach watching Dan sit there and lie thru his teeth to Keesha as if he is not a part of this, yeah he would like to keep Keesha but he sure has not stood up for her and just flat told memphis thisisi what we said we would do, he has a little power, he needs to grow a pair along with Memphis.

Watching all this on the feeds for days Dan does want to keep Keehsa over Jerry. He has been very carefully trying to tell Memphis that Jerry is sandbagging about his sore neck. Dan had been saying that they might make the endurance comp easy for Jerry's sake. Memphis won't have anything to do with it.

Dan had been trying to save Keesha.

yes but half heartedly if you ask me, he was on the couch askin Mempuss "do you want me to throw you under the bus?" if I was Dan I would tell him no more renegades if you make this move, Dan has more power than he realizes, I am tellin you that Jeritol is gonna win this game,lololol

Dan definitely wants to keep Keesha. The only thing he's lying about is that he agreed with Memphis when all is said and done. But Memphis is so set on letting Jerry get to final three, who has done NOTHING for them, and cast Keesha aside, whose vote saved his ass multiple times. She deserves to get to final three for being loyal since the second she put herself in danger leaving her former alliance to join with Memphis. If only so she gets another $700 some dollars in her stipend and I think third place gets like $25,000 or something like that too. Keesha is not pissed enough based on how much Memphis screwed her. She'll wreck him in the jury house. Most people vote based on what scandal is the most recent. So all Dan has done will fade quite a bit and Memphis will finally be brought into the spotlight but not in a good way.

Dan did try to persuade Memphis without looking like it because if he had been OBVIOUS, then Dan would have burned his bridges with Memphis and then Memphis really WOULD take Jerry to the end. As it is, I am nervous about the renegades, but I won't know till Memphis gets together with Dan for a chat.

Third place doesn't get anything other than the jury house stipend that everybody else gets. The america's choice vote (if they get one this year) gives someone $25,000.

I think Dan can beat Jerrry with Keeshas help in F2 oh yeah

what an off the wall comment, the last thing that Keesha wants to hear, trust me.

I so agree with you, Fatcat. Dan has done everything but ask Keesha if she wants to sniff his shorts!!! If I were Keesha, I would say Dan, I need to stay here tonight, do you mind sleeping next to Memphis. Then Keesha can watch them plot! Can't they give Keesha some wine? Or Ambien? Or both? If I were Keesha I would be fixed for sleep and not be able to sleep a wink!!!

well Dan just went down and did exactly what I said he should not do and that is to tell memphis what their he and keeshas convo was, I will now call Dan SFB, shit for brains, even if he thinks going to F2 with Memphis is the thing he still needed to keep their his and keeshas convo to himself, what a dork.

So who will Dan vote for if he leaves Thursday?

Keesha needs to keep all three of those old men UP all night. She doesn't have to sleep...She can nap in the limo....They are gonna need their sleep. I really think if I were in Keesha's place, this is exactly how I would revenge myself. Screw with their heads in the 48 hrs starting tomorrow at 9 p.m. est.

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED HOT -- (Hillary Clinton - 1998)

:D:bangin::bash::blow::boxing::box::death:

Like I said, Dan is one of those people who scurries here and there :running: unable to keep himself from trying to maintain some kind of control. He tries too hard to cover his bases and right now, Keesha isn't paying attention to him, anyway. She is zoned to Keesha being evicted and I think Keesha truly likes :heart2: Memphis. I've thought so all along.

If Dan had really been concerned for Keesha he would just stayed with her and talked it out, whatever, but he wanted to get downstairs with the excuse of getting her night clothes so he could talk to Memphis, Dan needs to realize that he does not control all situations, Keehsa was sittin right there sayin she would work on the vote for him, why did Dan go right to Memphis and open his mouth, no need to do that, or if he just had to he coulda lied and said some bs of sorts. Dan is gonna blow it for himself as well if he does not become more stealth.

He didn't tell Memphis everything he told Memphis what Memphis already knew Keesha would be saying. He made an excuse to talk to Memphis because he is in an alliance wih Memphis, he's still in the house and Dan still needs him. He has to make sure Memphis is kept in the loop to make it look like he is just playing the good friend to Keesha who is listening. When in reality he was pumping Keesha for info on what Memphis told her and Jerry. They were also discussing her getting jurors on his side, like Renny, he didnt' tell Memphis that either, all he told him was she wasn't giving him her vote (meaning Memphis), stuff anyone would know.

Archived