Dan - Week 9

CeCiMom

please people do not admonish me for my opinion, I am not a 2 year old, I am aware that Dan has an alliance with Memphis (which I detest) that is all a bunch of crap to me that he has to make sure Memphis is in the loop, oh yeah, like it makes a difference, Memphis is setting it up right now to take Jerry to F2 if he wins, yes I believe that whole heartedly. I know why he had Keesha in there talking to her, I get it, and that part of it I can see, but not the rest of it. That is fine for him to get Keesha to get jury votes for him, I am not against that at all, I do not think Dan needs to tell Memphis any of what he did, he could have just made up something and I would have respected that more, sorry I do not think Dan is the Golden Child that everyone else does, but i do want him to win over Memphis, I do not even want Memphis to get to F2

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Memphis and Dan are a lock for F2.

There's no way Memphis is going to take Jerry over Dan.

The other night they were talking about famous alliances like Chilltown and whatnot...they think the Renegades are the baddest of them all...and getting F2 would prove it.

And I think Memphis thinks he would beat Dan on the jury vote, he just needs Dan to boot Jerry.

With all of Keesha's ramblings last night, that may happen...I thought for sure Dan was going to take Jerry..Judas vs the old goat.. lol

she said last nite that it would do not good to say anything to him because once he makes up his mind it is al over, so she knows.

Dan is in for a big surprise if Jerry wins. He should not put his trust in Memphis. Memphis has no heart and will turn on him as he did Keesha.

if I was keesha I would do all I could to make him want to run and hide,lol , I think I would bring up the womanizer word, yep but then Memphis really doesn't care, he just wants that cash, he is sooooo hungry to get at that money, it really is not attractive. I would rather Dan won over him anyday

yes, it could be a very head covering day. Keesha should tell it all.

I think no matter what Dan is told he will take Memphis. He is wise enough to know you do things to win the game. They have always seemed to have that unsaid thing between them and played their own games.

There is nothing wrong with what Memphis has done to win the game. It is a game and the object is to take out people to get to the end.

Go Renegades

and train.gif Choo Choo Dan

Dan will stick by the Renegades. gun.gif

Memphis I'm not sure about, he may choose Jerry if he wins. Dan is going fight to win and take Memphis with him to the end. I think only because he has a better chance at the jury with Memphis than he does Jerry. Especially now that he knows he secured Keesha's vote, and most likely Renny's. I also think whatever happened with Michelle may have been a good thing. Just by reading his face last night when Keesha was saying he had no shot at her.

Choo Choo

train.gif

I agree that the object of this game is to get to the end, but I also think there is some responsibility to try and do it without being and out and out scum bucket. I do not think Dan has been unecessarily hard on people, a little silly maybe with his pov roulette, but when you really are not a nice person, when you really are selfish and one sided, smug, and uncaring that is not in my book good gameplay or how I would want to get to the end. I myself would not want to give up every shed of dignity I may have for the almighty dollar. Memphis has not shown me any other side to him that might suggest that he has a heart or gives a shit about anyone but himself, I cannot condone that. it goes against everything I believe in, and I know damn well there have been people who have played this game, gotten to the end with humor, fun, and caring, and lying all the way. So I absolutely say Memphis has not played a great game in my book, he may go down in my most hated houseguest book with Maggot

Nah, ED probably will. He had intense fans and haters. He was rowdy, threatening, foul mouthed ( oddly entertaining ). I thought you liked ED fatcat? Memphis has been quiet & stealthy but keeps moving. Not too bad. I want D&M F2. It'd be interesting to see who the jury would pick.

well that is sooo true wicked , I did love Ed, but he stuck me totally differnt that the way Memphis hits me, I mean Ed was antimated and really funny at times, then he showed a very caring side to his daughter, so with Memphis I find him to be cold and really an ugly person, i don't like him, and I cannot and do not want Dan and Memphis in the same room let alone the same alliance, I think Dan is worlds above Memphis, i suppose if dan takes him to F2 to beat him I will just have to bear it, I thinkDan has it hands down, and he should be more confident. He has shown fierce confindence up till now, so I say go for it Dan

I kinda put him in the same class as maggot, apathetic, no emotion

ashley is proud he is booting keesha

jmho

what is it Judge Judy always says? "Be thankful to the heavens" "because in 10 yrs you won't even know this guys name or where he is",lolol

Archived