Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty, you took the words right out of my mouth :)

Other then Dan..........the only ones fighting for it will be--Keesha, to save herself/Renny,'cause she's paranoid/Jerry, 'cause it will make winning it even sweeter for him

i dont see memphis throwing it

if renny or dan wins he is probably going up

the side effect of dan and renny hoh weeks lit a fire under him

jmho

I agree uvp...they all have to play to win pov...except Jerry.

Jerry will still probably play to win so in case he makes it to F2 (which I hope not)...he can use that in his speech to play himself up (yea...like he needs a reason...lol) that he was hoh 2x and won pov 3x...and that he deserves the grand prize...

See? There are soooo many different ways this stupid competition could go. I've been working on my homework and have not had time to watch the feeds. I just really don't know what Memphis would do. He has to know that the ONLY person he could beat in F2 would be Dan with all the people Dan has pissed off. LOL I mean think about it. Then he has an ally who is strong and smart enough to take him to the end.

I agree wuith Marty, Memphis does not want to have to use it and if push comes to shove he will let dan get voted out because he has already told Keesha he was with her to the end and noone else, so I think Memphis may throw the POV.

Truly I do not think Memphis is that smart to maybe figure that one out, cause you never know what a jury is gonna do, they may vote for Dan all the way, juries usually hate floaters and believe me Memphis is king floater, Jerry is king ass kisser, Memphis has only won a car, purely for himself and has doe nada for anyone else.

Memphis also made an F2 deal with Jerry,and he also had the previous F2 deal withDan, So the only person he doesn't have an F2 deal with is Renny,and that is only because he knows she would NOT buy it!!!

Damn it I can't seem to get these FEATHERS out of my mouth today! :animated_rotfl:

I am happy that Dan got that 20 grand.

I reaaaaaaaally like Dan and he HAS to win PoV tomorrow or he's gone!! If he leaves I'll stop watching this season! I'll put down the BB crack pipe for real this time (please note that this may be subject to change depending on the withdrawal symptoms)!!!

Goooooo Dan!!!

Archived