Dan - Week 8

Jem

I love Dan. Unfortunately, the only way that he walks away with the trophy is if he goes against the Colonel. There is no way in hell that he gets votes from April, Michelle or Ollie...And if you throw Jerry in the mix it doesn't matter who Dan is against - he won't get their votes.

Let's hope that he won the POV or we can start rooting for Keesha!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan would beat Jerry, hands down. IMO He would have Keesha, Memphis, Renny and Libra.

you give libra too much credit

after those fools get into libra ear its over

libra would vote against dan for his sheer arrogance

the dan she knew in house when she was there was humble low key guy

and it doesnt help dan that others o/a/j tried to save libra and went to dan for 4 vote but dan said no

so i'll be shock if dan got her vote

and renny if she is on jury wont be a happy camper so even her vote isnt a lock

she already distrust dan for pov stunt he pulled

jmho

Libra is smart enough to go to the jury house and enjoy herself for the vacation it is. Wish she had been smart enough to let someone else be so vocal. I wonder whether or not any of them will want to reward Dan for many of the reasons already stated here.

dan best shot at winning is against keesha

jmho

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I love David Beckham.

:animated_rotfl: @slimcruz

Regarding Dan! I don't really see him being able to pull off a win over the knuckleheads that will be in the jury no matter who he's up against. Everyone of them will be up his butt about breaking his word/swearing on the bible to Jerry that everyone feels he did. He did not, but that has never been publicly challenged in front of the HG's . . at least as far as I know (which isn't much).

I'd just be glad to see Dan make F2 because I think he has earned it, and I believe that even second place money could be a life changing event for him!

when you ladies go OFF TOPIC ..you don't mess about!

how did David Beckham get involved ,just curious?

I'm fairly certain Dan knows he is playing for second place if he makes it to F2,but there is always that slim chance that he could win if he makes to F2. he can't win if he doesn't make it to F2 that is for sure!

Archived