Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wicked please step behind the yellow tape,and move along, there is nothing to see here!!!

This joint sucks. Never a good dead body or lost soul. ppfftttttttttttttttt

One less br00m smack for Dan-o.... um, unless he wants one.

Putting memphis up wasn't the insane part. Going through all the machinations of that STOOPID naming names,of who theywould evict and POV roulette was the insane part,and even if dan gets to F2 ,that one act will probally cost him the big prize!

Yes, Dan blew it with that kooky Veto Ceremony. Although Jerry and Memphis didn't play that game. It was Keesha, Renny, Michelle and Ollie who had to "name names." It put a bigger target on his back than he might have had.

renny not liking dan anymore

jmho

Renny is so mad that Dan is outside talking to Mempis. Keesha is playing along saying Dan is going to throw us under the bus as much as possible. I think that Renny thinks that Dan should just smile and go home.

Jerry had told Renny that Dan sold his soul to the devil trying not to get put up. The truth is that Dan pretty much just said he would hope that Jerry doesn't put him up. So why do these people believe what others say when they are all liars. duh

Lenray... you're right. Keesha, Renny, Michelle, and Ollie were the ones who had more reason to be pissed then anybody. Hmmm.

Michelle - Gone

Ollie - Gone

Renny (this week) - Probably gone

Hmmmmm.... There seems to be a trend here. LOL

Dan's plan to nominate Memphis apparently did work out for him. The POV ceremony might be Dan's downfall unless if he realllllly explains why he did what he did in the end (during the jury house question week).

Jerry is sitting there reassuring Renny that he knew what he was doing and that he can get Memphis to not use the POV. Jerry is still a legend in his OWN mind because Memphis is going to look out for Memphis. Not Jerry.

I think Renny does like Dan for personal reasons (outside of the game), but inside the game, she got really pissed off at him for the POV ceremony. He went from being an ally to a target with that one act. Unfortunately, Renny had made it clear in the past that she wanted Memphis gone as well. Renny wanted to fight Jerry and Keesha in the final 3 so she would have a chance to make it to final 2. Good plan, but unfortunately, it isn't going to work.

Renny's problem is that she wants everyone to love her. She didn't treat her allies very well when she was HOH. Theyall wanted Ollie to go on the block with April (just as Renny originally told them she would for weeks).

You have to respect Dan's demeanor.

This morning he was outside on the couch. Memhis came out and told Dan he is going to take him off. Memphis gave him terms of how he has to behave and not let anyone know they are in an alliance. Dan said you have to do what you have to do for yourself Memphis. He also said thank you very much.

I think that shows he is a stand up guy. Up in HOH with Jerry Dan did not throw anyone under the bus or do anything shady. He told Jerry he needs to do what is best for him. He took his nomination like a man.

If Keesha and Renny wanted to win POV so bad why did they get drunk AFTER it was announced they would have POV comp in 2 hours. They continued to drink.

They don't deserve to whine about anything.

I don't think Renny ever liked Dan or maybe I should say she never trusted him. She's the second biggest butt kisser in the house, so she kissed his when she felt it was necessary.

He'll pull through this one because I do believe Memphis will use the POV to save him and not because they are great buds but because Memphis knows it's his best shot to win the grand prize.

I think Renny likes Dan... I think they really do remind each other of son/mom. But, I don't think she's EVER really trusted him... except when it's going her way... if ever there's doubt about who's going up/home/anything... Renny throws him under the bus every single time.

I also, think Memphis will use the PoV on Dan because it's the smartest thing for him to do. Memphis will never have Renny on his side and if she has PoV next week and Memphis is on block... he's outta there. However, Memphis has a good shot of Keesha, Dan or Jerry saving him from the block if he's still on it for eviction.

renny like dan before when she could boss him around

that is same reason she liked ollie

she doesnt like memphis, jerry, jessie because she couldnt boss them around

jmho

I really think you have a clear eye on this one Ceci, and I hope it works out that way, but I am not so sure Memphis will use the Pov on Keesha, isn;t that right there going to piss her off if he does not?? does she trust that much that she will stay in? just cause he says so, and by him takin Dan down that would imeadiately show me that there is more there than meets the eye.

Archived