Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you think global warming is bogus??? or are you just saying that to defend Dan,lol

the only part I agree with is that there is money being made because of the movies and books being written, but I absolutely believe that as this planet evolves and the population gets bigger and bigger it is causing the problems, it is not just a natual phenominon that is happening because the planet is aging, of course certain changes would take place because of that, but is is the stuff that we as a people are putting out there that is speeding it along, so when they ask us to go green it is a serious thing, and not to be taken lightly. Dan laughed it off and thinks it is just a political issue to further some careers and to make money, there will always be those people and groups who do cash in on those things and issues, but it is a serious isse non the less and we as a people a human race are making it worse.

Well it is fine and dandy to love your favorite house guest but to say that this issue is not real is ridiculous, just sayin, and I will say no more

Dan thinks he is smarter than any of the others. He well may be for all I know. Conservative Dan. It also might be that he is just bored and the many questions help alleviate that. Dunno. I am inclined to believe that the industrial revolution laid foundation to global warming. That and population explosion in parts of the world.

well, I was anjoying that game kinda along with them, and it was insightful, I did notice that Dan was very fidgity and kept swinging that glass thingy around, I think they have got to be climbing the walls in there.

The very last part of the final comp that wins the game is basically what you know about your fellow HG. It can kind of be a crap shoot with the questions but then again it might help to know these things about people or how they think.

Well it is fine and dandy to love your favorite house guest but to say that this issue is not real is ridiculous, just sayin, and I will say no more

I don't remember saying that at all. I won't get into a debate here about Global Warming, if you would like a debate I am fine with that, but we'll have to take it to another thread. ;)

I don't remember saying that at all. I won't get into a debate here about Global Warming, if you would like a debate I am fine with that, but we'll have to take it to another thread

No one, least of all me wants to get into a debate, but I heard Dan make his statement I said what I thought and you said you agreed, so to me that is saying you agree, others said they agree, I don't care who agrees or doesn't, but I do think Dan is an idiot for making such a statement, even tho he himself is allowed to have his opinion, quit trying to make this a debate and it won't be. I usually Never get into politics ever on this board, it was merely saying what I thought of Dans Statement, which I am allowed to do.

I guess I should have worded what I said a bit differently, sorry if you think I was saying anyhting but that I did not agree with Dan and that he is an idiot for his statement.

Probably a good thing I didn't listen to all that political stuff they were talking, because I might not be a Dan fan anymore. Other than that, I find it not a very good idea to talk politics on this board. :hide:

The thing with talking politics is not to judge people that think differently then you. Heck I was a raging democrat at one time but don't hold that against me.

Still on the Dan Love Train here.

lolol Sugar, I love that you are under the chair, when I know you have strong political views, which is good, but I totally get it, and am laughing with you. You are so right, and I let it get away from me just for a minute, cause I used to go to the political thread to read, but never got in there and said anything. My mom always said NEVER talk about religion or politics in public forms,lol

Fatcat, I wasn't trying to start a debate, judging you or putting you down for your beliefs, you seem to be doing that to me and if it makes you feel better, have at it. Moving on..................

*sits back, relaxes, and waits to see where the Dan train is headed to next*

like I said, I let that get a little away from me, I usually never breath a word about what I think in those issues on this board, Dan just annoyed me with that last night, I was not trying to judge you in any way, I said I should have worded it in a different way, and I said sorry, so this if it makes you feel better have at it is not necessary. Anyone who knows me on this board knows I am pretty low key here most of the time, and stay in the boundries.

That is what I love about you Marty you never take things personally,lol about being a die hard Democrat, i would never have known,lol, but I do know you Wubs you some Dan, which is great, the Dan bus tho?? that damn Memphis is at the wheel right now which I hate.!!!!!!

dan annoyed me because he was doing "talking points"...he wasn't making sense. lots of conservatives now acknowledge that human consumption is affecting the world. it's not an either/or issue. it's funny, i have strong political views, but always find great commonality w/ the other party if we don't speak in platitudes. i still like dan, but he needs to open his mind or risk becoming very limited.

That is what I love about you Marty you never take things personally,lol about being a die hard Democrat, i would never have known,lol, but I do know you Wubs you some Dan, which is great, the Dan bus tho?? that damn Memphis is at the wheel right now which I hate.!!!!!!

No I respect everyone's opinion. Sometimes I will argue facts but most the time is it not important to be right. Living in California there are extremes in politics. If you work hard all your life and do not like to support those that chose not to you end up leaning over to the right. (except if you are in show business. LOL) Yes I was a democrat at one time and gradually moved over to the GOP about 12 years ago.

I love Dan and his humor and his shenanigans. I think he is the smartest one there and played the best game. I have to give Memphis creds too for always having his head in the game. The other's .... not so much.

Archived