Dan - Week 8

Jem

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously do no think Renny wanted to boss anyone around at all, I do not even know where that is comin from, she is just a gal who is 54 yrs old and she has a mind of her own, and prolly is gonna speak it from time to time, and Jesse ??? what a tool, I wish she woulda bossed that bozo around a little,lololol

I also, think Memphis will use the PoV on Keesha because it's the smartest thing for him to do. Memphis will never have Renny on his side and if she has PoV next week and Memphis is on block... he's outta there.

CeCi

If memphis uses the POV on keesha ,dan will be going home even if renny is put up in her place.

keesha would have vote to to evict renny then, for renny to go. If it's a split vote one for renny one for dan, jerry will break the tie, and vote out dan!

And memphis doesn't get renny out?

It's usually Monday but, they may do it tomorrow because Monday is "Labor Day."

I think the POV was a version of the morph-a-thinger, but they said something this morning about two of them made one ugly baby, so I am thinking they somehow morphed two hg's at a time into babies? Sounds interesting, anyway.

I'm going to be really happy when they are all at the wrap party and some of the houseguests realize that Dan really is who he says he was.

Right. I am looking forward to Michelle's expression :jawdrop: when she sees Monica with Dan and learns that neither works for CBS. She probably still won't believe it.

Oh, I think she absolutely believed it, she is nuts, and she kept looking for so many twists, like waaayy more twistes then BB is known for doing.

Right now, I am just so blah about Dan. I thought last night some of his answers were really off the wall to the game they were playing, and I also thought it was annoying (in true Dan form) how he kept asking sooo many questions about why the others felt like they did, Geesh he is a walking Question asker, that would drive me bats if I was in there

I totally agree that he is an annnoying fly, and there have been a few young people around my work that remind me of him, and I know I would not have been as kind as Renny has been to him, I like and appericate the youthful kids comin up but the silly immature antics that Dan constantly plays is a deal breaker for me,lol I liked it last nite when Renny said she would want more Patience, she knows what her short commings are, and she says she has a bad temper, so I can see that she has really reined herself in and not gone off on Dan.

Archived