Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renny wasn't being stupid, she was trying to find out what other deals they had...........EXACTLY what Dan is doing now..........everyone knows that although they have an alliance, there are also other alliances within and out of that alliance.........not to think about that WOULD be stupid, IMO.

Like Memphis said, look at what people DO, not what they SAY.

Renny did not go after anyone in her alliance.

Well gsn you are so very entitled to your opinion but so am I an you do not need to swoop in here and piss all over mine, should I just shut my stoopid mouth and let everyone else have their opinion or am I allowed to join in, it seems to me that you are trying to make what I think or feel irrelavent, and i do not appericate your mocking tone to me.

I know it wasn't you asking about ape GSN, but I did feel attacked for my opinion

Newver said renny went after anyone in her alliance ,but she put them at serious RISK,when she didn't have to do that. Had POV not played out as it did!And it going to bite her butt in the end IMO!

And I like renny I was sorry she shot herself in the foot durning her HOH reign!

My apologies if you felt I was attcking your opinion,I was just stating mine also! Everyone here has opinions. I honestly didn't single you out ,just saying what I thought about renny,mand her decisions! :D

well I like Renny as well, and was tottally aware of her mistakes, but she has not been the only one, geesh they all have done some ignorant things, and I do not think Dans deal with Ollie was particularly smart, hope he can get himself out of it, and it will prove to be interesting especially next week.

OK, I am off to work, be back later

GsN, I believe you that you were not trying to like single me out but I felt like you were talking down to me like I somehow just did nto get what Renny did, I get it, I get what they all have done, I have been watching this show for years, so it felt like I was being talked to like a child and I am anything but that, but it is all good, and if I was overly sensitive to your remarks I will own that, ok later then

Well Renny did get April out which is a big accomplishment, imo. Even if she had put up Ollie, everyone would have voted for April anyway, I'm sure. Things wouldn't have changed. Also, I think Renny wanted to pay back Jerry and let him sweat for a week.

me too, I could only hope. not to hear that baby talk would be a thing of beauty,lol

In addition... I love how he basically got Renny and Keesha to firm up the agreement of a definite F3 and potential F4. I think that was the assurance that he needed to renege on his deal with Ollie.

so is that what is going on?? I hate that I have to go to work for a few hrs. I will be back later and catch up,lol

I think Dan's ultimate plan is to backdoor Michelle. He simply does not trust Michelle/Memphis and so his plan is to do what he needs to do to get them split up. Worst case scenario? Michelle wins POV. He will then probably backdoor Ollie, because he can't have one of his F4 gone.

WOW!!! :jawdrop: I'm gone for a few hours and the whole world goes nuts . . . . LOL

I've been trying to catch up on the boards for the feeds real quick, and I'm not sure Dan is as goofy as so many seem to think. I think he did make a really bad deal, but I think he felt he really needed to take the HOH away from HOllie . . . . it's for darn sure nobody else, including the 'big-talking' Memphis could do it. I also really felt he was being driven by the need to see the personal perks that come with the HOH.

I'm also enjoying the plotting going on in the background. I think the Dan figured out that he'd made a really bad deal, and I think the discussion today with Keesha and Renny shows he's trying to figure a way to accomplish his goal of removing Manchelle. I think he correctly perceives her to be a much bigger threat than anyone else in the house. She's really tough in the physical comps and can also hold her own on the more mental ones. The next HOH comp will undoubtedly be a mental comp since it's going to drive a second eviction and will have to end quickly! Thus, even though Dan may not know about the double eviction, if he can get rid of Manchelle, HOllie should be a non-factor in a mental comp since he's a bonehead....LOL

I personally can't wait to see how things unfold this week. Consider . . . if he puts up Michelle at the nomination ceremony, she stands a good chance of winning and pulling herself off the block and Dan'll be forced to nominate 'one of his own' regardless. If Michelle, nor Ollie is on the block, then even if she and Ollie ARE in the POV comp, they will not be playing hard enough to save themselves, so the possibility of someone else winning is greater. Thus, if Dan, Keesha, Memphis or Renny can win the POV, then they pull off either nominee and Dan then names Manchelle as the new one on the block, and if the F4 block can hold, then Manchelle is gone and there's NOTHING HOllie or Jerry can do to prevent it as long as Jerry is the other one on the block and can't vote. With 4 votes, it could be 3-1 to get rid of Manchelle and a real good chance that HOllie will not get close to winning the next HOH and either he or Jerry can be sent packing the same night as Manchelle!! :party_smilie:

This is the thing that drives me nuts. Talk about the jury. Who cares what the jury will think if you can't make it to the final 2? Dan is trying to at least make it to the final 2. If he takes Memphis, who they know already has a car... and not many of them like Memphis... he might stand a chance of actually winning. Libra will reward good game play... and I think Dan can talk them into realizing that he played the game as hard as he needed to and really show them his strategy. I think Memphis would have a hard time beating Dan in the F2.

Exactly. So if Dan is successful in getting rid of Michelle this week (he stands a 5 in 6 chance), then their 4 only has to worry about Jerry and Ollie. And they can't have an endurance for their fast forward double elimination night on Thursday, sooooo.... the 4 have a better chance of getting rid of Ollie rather than Michelle.

This is the thing that drives me nuts. Talk about the jury. Who cares what the jury will think if you can't make it to the final 2? Dan is trying to at least make it to the final 2. If he takes Memphis, who they know already has a car... and not many of them like Memphis... he might stand a chance of actually winning. Libra will reward good game play... and I think Dan can talk them into realizing that he played the game as hard as he needed to and really show them his strategy. I think Memphis would have a hard time beating Dan in the F2.

I think you nailed it Misha....anyway, it's the way I am seeing it too! Good post! No need to do more than co-sign it.....thanks! :hurray::cheers:

Archived