Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

Personally, I'm kind of happy Dan put up Memphis........might take him off that high horse he's been riding. But, I do also think it's better for Dan/Renny & Keesha to keep him in.........the only thing that could go wrong is that O/M get the POV, get wind of what's going on and don't use it.........Jerry would go home but O/M as a team will be pretty tough.

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dan religious act is comical

Dang... I think Marty was kinda looking forward to that. :lol:

and, Marty........Dan finally changed his clothes, so I won't have to "rip them off of him

dang girl.

Yes SueZ you are in the sick puppy club with all us women of age that can only dream about .......

i liked dan in the beggining. after he became americas player.he got cocky and it went straight to his head. hes truly think america loves him where i believe he was only voted because hes a wimp.

i thought when he voted and said jerr and then said april was so immature. :animated_scratchchin:

i thought when he voted and said jerr and then said april was so immature

ZAR . . . be careful . . . . there are some real Dan admirers on the board this evening. But Dan is also only 24 years old. He's got a playful quality about him that I find funny. If I had to live with it 24/7, I might have to kill him, but he's a breath of fresh air amongst this group of knuckleheads :animated_bouncy:

I'm not sure that Dan is headed home next week at all. If he gets rid of Ollie or Michelle... the fast forward would be unlikely to allow Keesha and Renny to think of any strange deals other than... Get Ollie or Michelle (whichever one is left) out. It would be overwhelming odds that Ollie (or Michelle) would go before Jerry. Maybe they would get rid of Dan... maybe they wouldn't. Who knows.

Dan's having a bath party in the HOH

correction...he's having a bath-ketball party in the hoh ;)

He told Renny to get her suit on and join him....she didn't...but it'd been funny as hell if she did. :laugh4:

Archived