Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the point I don't see why Dan would even bother getting HOH if he is just going to let Ollie dictate what he does. What would be the point in getting HOH sending home one from you alliance and putting blood on your hands.

Dan is going to do what he wants, but I see no reason why he will go after his own alliance it is just stupid. Why not just drop then and give it to Ollie.

well I suppose Dan could offer Ollie to come to their group, but you say the group is Memphis , keesha, and him, what about any loyality to renny who in fact has played this game wwaayyy more than Ollie ever has. Ollie has been shacked up with April since day one and has not done one thing in this game except get laid, so I see no reason why Dan would bring him into the fold and leave Renny out in the cold, just because she asked them the stupid question of "would you like to go up as a pawn?" I sure do not think she was meaning they were in jeopardy, she has been true to them and now she should be kicked to the curb and to make his word good he should give Ollie a break, bring him in?? no, Dan to me did the entirely wrong thing, even Memphis was upset with that, and Dan needs to be a big boy and play this darn game the way it should be played and if ya gotta screw someone oh well, I say just put Michelle up and deal with Ollie later, ehat is Ollie gonna do, he has no power,lol

Renny had been trying to get Memphis out of the game and does not like him at all. She went to everyone and tried to throw Dan under the bus and tried to get him put up in place of Keesha when Jerry had POV. She wanted to put Dan and Memphis up on the block as pawns. The only one that Renny has ever been loyal to is Keesha. She is no way in an alliance with Memphis, Dan and Keesha. She went with them on one of the votes to get Jessie out and that is it. Renny is her own person and never has been with Memphis or Dan.

Nobody is leaving Renny out in the cold. She left them.

dan doing same thing as renny

making his alliance mate feel unsafe

I am not saying that she likes Memphis or that she should I cannot stand him so I could understand it if she does not like him, as far as her leaving them, I just do not see it that way, they have never let her in really, but she has played nice with Dan, and she has been loyal to Keesha, I never thought for one minute that she was trying to throw any of them except for maybe Memphis under the bus just because she asked about putting one of them up as a pawn, nor do I think she had a darn thing goin on with Ollie, she just likes him (silly on her part,lol)she is very smart not to trust Memphis and to express that to Keesha, because Memphis is a snake and is gonna throw them all under the bus if it puts him closer to the moolah, yes that is the point of the game, but I still say Renny has a right to be held off the block because as playing the game goes she has been playing Ollie has not, at all, Renny should try to get Mempiss out of the game, why not, he is trying to put her out. they are all tryin to win the big bucks, some have earned their place more than others, people like who they like, but to say Renny has somehow done a wrong or disloyal thing in my book is not correct, she has worked hard just to stay in there, and she may not be as physically strong as some and she may have made a cpl of errors when she was HOH, but look at the error Dan has gone and done, Ollie may as well be HOH for all that Dan promised him.

dan imho is trying to get memphis out this week

Ollie has been shacked up with April since day one and has not done one thing in this game except get laid, so I see no reason why Dan would bring him into the fold and leave Renny out in the cold, just because she asked them the stupid question of "would you like to go up as a pawn?"

Actually Ollie did one thing in the house, broke up Dan's original alliance with Brian. ;)

I wish Jerry would approach Dan and ask him if he has a deal with Ollie because Ollie is promising him he is safe. Then Dan may turn the tables on Ollie, but Jerry isn't smart enough to do that I think.

Renny should be put up for that "Godfather-like" attitude she gave Dan last week when he asked what she would do if he used the POV. She said she would consider him a "traitor".

And I also think Dan should not honor the deal and put Ollie up right beside her. She said she likes Ollie so I'd like so see if she campaigns against him.

sorry but I think that is just crazy, Michelle should be the target, and Ollie has not played the game at all, they are all so paranoid that they consider the others traitors if they look crosseyed, Ollie breaking up the Brian alliance was so far back, I am not sure it even has any signifigance except if he had not the game could have and prolly would have been more interesting then the way these people have played this game so far.

so no one likes Renny and they think she had some Godfather attitude, i think that is a stretch, I think she was just really unsure of herself and it came off the way it seems she was cocky, Dan has done the same thing by giving Ollie a lot of control as to who he can put up and even if the veto gets played who goes up, now that is just plain stooopid. I think this whole season is a big circus and not at all like the BB I know and love.

UPV, you have the feeds, is Dan really going after Memphis?? I thought they were bros to the end??? I could only hope that could be true, I hate Memphis,lol

I'm trying to catch up on posts and don't know if this was said yet or not but if Dan made a deal to let Ollie put the two on the block this week maybe this is Dan's great plan to keep the blood off his hands. I'm not sure that it will work because K/M/R would expect Dan to go back on his word to Ollie to protect them I would think.

Totally agree with you jersey, I think this was a cop-out for Dan to lay the blame on Ollie should he chose any of Dan's original alliance partners. Ollie will undoubtably put up Keesha and Memphis...hey, but wait....isn't Dan HoH????

WHAT A BOOB!!!

well, if that is true, he sure is bankin on alot, like if he puts up one of their alliance or two, and blames it on Ollie, really no one is so stupid as to not know Dan," that was a stoopid deal", and then if they pov gets played, the Ollie gets to say who is put up also, Dan better go back on his promise and quick,lol, the blood is all over Dans hands, Lordy!!!

Dan wants Memphis to squirm...........it's because he has a feeling about the Memphis/Michelle bond..............he's using the "deal" with Ollie to see where Memphis' loyalty is.............I think he's planning to put up Memphis & Jerry because he thinks Ollie will want Memphis.......but, didn't April tell Ollie to get Renny(?)

Ollie only gets to pick ONE and it can't be Keesha.............Dan gets to pick the other and Ollie gets the 3rd pick if one comes down.........AND THEY WERE SAYING RENNY'S HOH WAS CRAZY! THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I predict that if Dan goes through with this, he will be the next evicted.

Last week, Ollie and Dan both promised Renny that she would NOT go up this week........we'll see.

I am not sure that Ape said go for Renny, Ape would more want Memphis (who she despises) and Keesha gone. Renny did not put up Ollie when Ollie came and asked her to not put him up, not him and Ape mind you but just not put him up, so I doubt Ollie would put Renny up, and Dan did say Renny was safe with him, she has played nice with both of them. If Dan is pretty suspicious of Memphis he should just put him up, because he would be correct, memphis has ties everywhere and is gonna drop Dan or any of them when it suits him, they had better strike while the iron is hot. I thik Dan is more powerful on his own then in an alliance with mempiss

Fatcat you are missing one very impoprtant point about rennys' nominations,and how you think that didn't betray her quasi alliance with keesha ,dan,and memphis. By renny putting Jerry/april up and not April /ollie up she opened the door for the POV to be used,getting both of them april/ollie off the block.

The only reason this scenario didn't play out was because Dan won the POV and didn't use it. Had april or ollie won POV ,Renny said she wouldn't put ollie up as a replacement ,so she would have had to nominate one of her quasi alliance and they would have gone home,because ollie and april would have had control of the votes!

So in fact she did betray her alliance ,suppposedly becuase she liked Ollie and had nothing against him.It was only by circumstance, ollie april not winning POV,that it didn't send one of them home (dan .memphis,or keesha) instead of April!

Only thing I can think of for Dan to do is to tell Ollie that he is putting him up anyway as payback to Ollie for betraying his alliance with Dan and Brian. No one will really care about Dan being a Judas except for Michelle and Jerry. And hopefully, Michelle will be the next to go. They really need to get her out.

I so wish Brian could have stayed in the game. Would have been so interesting and amusing. He should have been a little bit lower key and not attracted so much attention in the first week.

It isn't that I dislike Ollie, I just don't want him to win. Now since he's lost April, he finally starts playing the game? He really hasn't done anything since Brian was evicted the first week.

I don't know how Dan is going to work this dilemma out. :animated_scratchchin:

GSN, I have missed nothing and totally know that Renny should have put up April and Ollie together, but what I am sayin is that she did not in fact do it to undermind them , she did it for personal reasons and it was a poor choice, so do not think for one minute that i have missed anything. I just do not like Memphis at all and i would love to see his chubby ass on the block and gone, I also think Dan has made a huge mistake in giving Ollie any choices at all, that is unless what I have been reading is true and Memphis does get put up. I know what Renny did, but I like her, is that ok??? I will be sad to see her go, because I do not think for one min that she will survive any of this, and if she does, yea for her. Who is Ape, that would be April, and I am not weird.

From what I remember, Renny did NOT say she would NEVER put Ollie up as a replacement, she said she would have to "think about it"............she wanted Dan to squirm to see where his loyalty was the same way that Dan now wants Memphis to squirm to see where HIS loyalty is.............what's really funny is that they called Renny CRAZY..........can't wait to hear what they're going to call Dan :)

Whether she did it undermine them or not is irrelavent. It did betray them, if for no other reason than it put them at risk ,when they didn't have to be put at risk! So in reality renny fired the first shot,even it she didn't realize she was firing it, against her quasi alliance! Being STOOPID doesn't get her off the hook in my book!

Archived