Dan - Week 7

CeCiMom

he may nominate Jerry and Memphis...but if Jerry or Memphis wins the POV, he'll replace whoever with Renny (if she stays till the end, she'll win...hasn't wronged anyone yet)

If Ollie had won, Keesha probably would be going home next week, but its too bad he allowed Ollie to pick someone else. (Michelle still can't stand Dan! But maybe this would put him in her favor, smart guy)

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pov and now hoh

No He will not put up Memphis...Memphis and him plan on making it to Final2 together..the only choices he have are Renny, Jerry and last resort is Keesha...

I was hoping Ollie would win just to see Keesha go home this week! He is worthless...Now we have to see her all smug again this week...The following people I do not want to see win are:

Keesha

Michelle

Ollie

Dan for being stupid and not falling when he was safe and I could have watch Keesha walk out the door this week!

I can't wait to see him ask Renny if she wants to be a pawn... :animated_rotfl:

lol that be funny

Dan should tell them all he made a deal with Ollie that he'd only put him up if veto is used. That's the only plan that would piss them off a little but they couldn't fault him much in the end. If they did he could say "If I didn't, your ass would be up here in this room talking to Ollie right now." Then he just would need to tell Ollie about the retroactive deal and hope Ollie respects him enough for giving him a chance in the game to not tell them all it was a lie.

So it'll probably be Jerry and either Michelle or Renny. It's clear Renny stonewalling him when he asked her who she'd put up if veto was used left him with some suspicion towards her. Doesn't matter much anyway. As long as Jerry stays on the block and Ollie is assured to be a replacement if he doesn't, they all have enough votes to do whatever they want. Easy HoH for Dan, with minimal fallout after some initial fingerpointing for a day or two.

but i still think they go after michelle

Ollie made no deal before he dropped.

The sad part is during double eviction. The first HOH usually goes on the block in that last eviction.

Will the second HOH after evicting be done HOHing and yet another HOH will be selected, isn't that way this show goes? Poor second HOH doesn't get to see family pix...waaaahhhhhh!!!

Dan told Ollie he was safe this week, he wasnt putting him and someone he chose up..so I believe that included veto..2 for one this week..and Ollie chose Michelle.. of all folks..boy I know Jerry feels good about that since he stuck with April and Ollie to the end...Ollie is worthless.

I started watching BBAD a little late on DVR and just had to ff to Ollie dropping. I had read they were discussing this but Dan needs something in return from O/M...I know this you could put a Cereal Killer in F2 w/Ollie. And Ollie would get the $50 thou!!!!

I wish I would have heard it - but I really want Michelle gone this week. :( I do agree that Ollie is worthless. Blah - he spent so much time with April, he has no real relationships in the house.

I think Dan will put up Jerry and Renny - using her line and telling her she is a pawn. I Love Renny but maybe she would understand how it feels. I just hope that Jerry stays up there - if so he is a goner. I do not think Dan would put up Memphis - why risk your F2?

PS - Houseguests - close your mouth when you chew - ick.

I don't know for sure LenRay...but if he made a promise...he'll keep it. St Mary's school is watching...

Dan was offering Ollie and his pick (i.e. Michelle) safety. about 10 minutes before Ollie fell but Ollie never agreed to any deal. And Ollie never offered Dan anything in return ...like a week of safety by Ollie and a week of safety by Michelle. Yeah, Dan, do that stupid thing but this whole week is gonna be a letdown. If Dan had been around way back when, Dan's butt should have spent a tour of duty in Vietnam!!!

I don't know for sure LenRay...but if he made a promise...he'll keep it. St Mary's school is watching...

If I were Dan, I would have sworn on April's "purity"...LOL!!!

I just thought of something...Dan's going to be able to use the HOH bathroom all he wants this week!!! He'll be so happy! :animated_bouncy:

Archived