Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry is vile. The only reason I don't put him on the lowest level, with Michelle, is because of his age. I keep thinking that maybe he's a couple of bricks shy of a load. And I feel so sorry for his family. They must be mortified by his behavior.

The younger fans would totally freak. They would also need a "lift" to the HOH room. Couldn't you see all the Seniors in wheelchair races and walker races. They'd need a lot of soft surfaces to avoid broken hips!

Memphis thinks he's running the show and that Renny and Keesha need to listen to what Dan and Memphis say to do. If it weren't for Keesha dumb ass Memphis who has done nothing most of the season wouldn't still be here and wouldn't even be in sequester. He in no way deserves to win.

yep keesha kept bartender in the game

hilarious UPV. I hate his attitude, he really does think he is runnin things, Dan had better wake up himself and realize that if it is him and Memphis in F2, memphis will win, cause they will be freshly hating on Dan, from Michelle, Jerry and Ollie, not in that order, but Michelle will be opening old woulnds up as soon as she hits the Jury house on ol Dan, he needs to get rid of that Fatty Memphis, his is growing man boobs as we speak, I cannot stand this blob , and thanks to keesha he is still here.

Memphis should try Michelle's tactics. He could cry and whine to BB about having a luxury comp. Big Budder! I nedz a luxuee comp. Alz I wun is this caah and it's only wurth like um, well not so much! Pleezee BB! I needz some clothes. Wook at my ugwee tee shat colletion!

he has whined a lot at times aobut getting put up constantly wanting a luxery comp, he is greedy guts, he annoyed me to no end on After Dark last nite, but wait, that is every nite,lol

smassadi, what is your avitar?? It reminds me of something that was in one of Tom Waits videos.

to each his own, and he definately needs to get a different type of t-shirt. He was the one sayin how much he is into fashion,lol

They would also need a "lift" to the HOH room. Couldn't you see all the Seniors in wheelchair races and walker races. They'd need a lot of soft surfaces to avoid broken hips!

I love the chair lift that goes up the side of the stairs. Yeah, a huge makeover in the BB house....shower rails, shower seats, the clapper and instead of a phone call from home the winner gets a lifetime membership of "Medic Alert."

Archived