Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thrilled he won POV, but not for the reasons that some are happy, I want to see Michelle bite it big time, I want Memphis to dissapear also. I am not saying he has not been laid back (too much sometimes) or that his gameplay is all bad, I just think that he is a very greedy and uncaring young man, he has shown me no heart and no anything really, sort of apathetic to me, just sayin. by by Michelle

Personally, I am thrilled that he won POV. I think he was pissed about Dan's deal. I mean be real, this deal will go down in BB history as bad. Its only by luck the Memphis won POV and could save himself. I think both him and Dan were definately down playing their game play in winning competitions, but I think those two are working all the angles together and separately.

As for Memphis candor about everyone's HOH reins. I agree with him. I think Dan's HOH if you call it that was basically run by Ollie. He just didn't have the balls to do what he wanted from the get go. I will admit it, I was like WTH is Renny smoking when she didn't put up April/Ollie together. Just days before that she was talking about breaking that showmance up and when he came time to do it. She backed out and said she liked Ollie. Well thats great, but he is the enemy and you need to get rid on one of them. It worked out, by April going, but everyone that has won HOH made some stupid decision based on the wants of others (Keesha puts Angie up because Libra wanted to get rid of her) and unrealistic reasons for keeping people around.

I think he's playing a great game. He's completely under the radar but everybody thinks he's on their side. He won the POV and he will take himself off [as everybody would expect] so he's not burning anybody there. I think he's smart and will go far.

And about him being greedy and wanting money, isn't that the point of going on the show is to win money? Idk, that's just me I guess.

I agree with everything you say, but this is BB so backstabbing, changinn your mind, telling lies, sneaking around and making deals is the name of the game, you have to do what ever it takes to get to the end, and usually by that time the jury has been in the jury house long enough that by gones are by gones and they vote alot of times for who you would not think they would, so it is a crap shoot, I think there is a tremendous amount of luck in this game not just skill, it all has to work together, so until the fat lady sings and we are at the finale anything can happen. I want Dan to go to the end but not with Memphis. I love Renny, her moves have not been the smartest, none of these people have been liike really sharp, but it should prove interesting this week, and much more exciting than it has been that is for sure,lol

you are suppossed to burn people to get to the money, it is a game, these folks act like they are at a Sunday School pinic or something, this season is very calm as far as strategic play is concerned. i think memphis has had lots of luck , not game play, same goes for Dan. there are so many things that could have been done differently.

Being greedy when it is a part of your make up of who you are as a person says a lot to me, yes of course people want the money, but some I can see from a mile away that some of them do have a soul.

i think memphis has had lots of luck , not game play, same goes for Dan. there are so many things that could have been done differently.

Sure . . . things could have been played differently. But, think about it . . . we are six weeks in to this game . . . better than half way . . . there is nothing wrong with making the move(s) now! Look what happened to those who "made the moves" earlier in the game?

I am speaking more of the stupid things the girls did in the beginning with their jealous crap, not Memphis or Dan, they can make all the moves they want, i am just watching and hoping Michelle gets the boot, then I guess we will see the dbl eviciton on thurs, that should seperate the men from the boys, but then again there has to be so much luck involved.

I think Dan is one of the greatest BB players in a long time. He's very sly and reminds me a lot of Dr. Will. Doesn't have to win competitions to get far, uses subtle manipulation instead.

Memphis is another great player. He's manipulated many people and gotten this far without ever winning an HOH. If Dan and Memphis made it to the final 2 I'd think they are deserving.

iwill say I agree that Dan is smart and has played the game and has good ideas, but Memphis , no way I can concur on that one, just me tho

Memphis has made several alliances throughout the game. His ability to get through to Keesha saved him the week he was on the block. Then his side deal with Michelle saved him the following week. He's a very manipulative player with the ladies and it's gotten him this far.

Lucky for him he won POV when Dan made the boneheaded move yesterday. Looks like he and Dan have a shot at getting through Thursday's double eviction after all.

as I said the BB Gods had better be with them,lol

Well K/R/D/M alliance has a much better chance of winning HOH than Ollie and Jerry. I predict one of them will follow Michelle out the door on Thursday.

It'll get interesting when (and if) it gets down to Keesha, Renny, Memphis, and Dan. Will Dan choose to stick to the trio plan (dumb if you ask me, K/R are tight), or jump ship and take Memphis to the end? There'll be backstabbing no doubt!

I think the only 2 people Dan could win against is Keesha and memphis, I think Keesha has too many enimies on the jury and they do not like Memphis, so if he is smart he will take one of them, not that that is how I want to see it, but it would work for him I think.

oh and let me add Jerry, he might could beat him too.

Everyone is there for the money but Memphis has the attitude that he deserves all the prizes and the money in the end not anyone else. Even though he's won the most expensive prize so far he acted like an ass when April got her outfits. He's very immature and tries to come off like he's some bad boy bad ass and he's by far anything like that.

I believe Grodner is somewhere behind Memphis, Dan and Keesha and not sure who is her favorite yet. The DR has to get involved with everything just like James last year and how ironically he was Americas Choice. I wish they would let us see what goes on in there to prove they are not changing the minds of any of the hg's.

Dan would give Ollie any deal he wanted to get him to drop. Dan couldn't hold on much longer and knew Ollie could and needed the win this week. Dan shouldn't have but did give Ollie his word on Monica, his family and St Marys knowing full well he may have to screw Ollie and back out on the deal. But Dan says he'll go to confession after the show and I guess he will be good as new. I don't know if that's right or if it's what St Marys has their teachers to tell their students.

Well... lets see... strategic moves by Memphis:

1) He aligned himself with Dan. Talks strategy with Dan and has thrown many comps with Dan.

2) He aligned himself with Keesha. Talks strategy with Keesha. Used Keesha as a shield.

3) He aligned himself with Michelle (though that is likely at an end). He used to talk strategy with Michelle. Used Michelle to keep focus off him and onto the leaders of the other two groups. Used Michelle to keep Dan in the game.

4) Unlike the women in the house and Jerry, kept QUIET about alliances made and doesn't rat anybody out.

I have to agree! He is letting everyone do his dirty work for him without getting his hands dirty...He is still my pick for winning this game!

They might as well hand the money over to this guy. He controls the POV and will take himself off. If Dan has balls he'll do what he wants with the replacement and ignore both HOllie and Memphis. Dan is HOH and he's taking too many things in the house for granted. According to the feeds last night, he distrusts Memphis, but in the end he'll do Memphis' bidding anyway.

Dan needs to make his move now and decide which side of the fence will most benefit him. IMO-the Memphis side is not the way to go.

I don't think Dan mistrusts Memphis that much. He says things just to throw others off and make them think he's not that smart about the game. How much can you really trust anyone in the bb house? :P You can trust no one 100%. He did make an F2 deal with Memphis and shook on it. I haven't seen either of them do that with anyone else. Dan has worked it out perfectly for a D/M/R/K F4 alliance, if his luck continues to hold. They will have the votes to run the show. O/Mi/J certainly wouldn't have his back in any way. Dan's played a remarkably smart game.

I don't know if that's right or if it's what St Marys has their teachers to tell their students.
Well, if you've ever left mass on a Sunday morning listen to the parking lot discussions..."who the F#@K parked in my space!?" As far as teaching values? There's a lot of talk. I went to a school family night at a school I taught at and met Mr. So-an-so's girlfriend...uh, his wife was on a business trip. I don't believe the Catholic schools and church are blind and dumb, they leave the door open for being stupidly human as do all faiths. Dan is playing a game.

Don't you just love it when fans decide not to like a player because they are greedy and playing only for the money????? Please give me one other good reason for playing that game? It's the worst of human nature and your trapped with it, forced to show your own.... There better be lots of money involved. In my opinion, Memphis has been a target from jump street and has handled it with the best of BB game play! He lives to fight another day!!!!!!! GO MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!!!!

no one is saying that because he wants the 500 grand that that is what makes him greedy, that is not what I meant when I said it, to me the way he carries himself and the way he displays his greed is what annoys me, I don't like the way he has no caring or empathy for anyone, he is just sort of flat, apathetic, what I see in him from his greed is a whole different thing then what that word actually menas. They all want to win the money and I do not think anyone has to apologize for that, but Memphis is a chubby little BSer that has slid by this whole game, I don't think he deserves a darn thing more than his car he won, and the night he won that he showed his ass as well, just my opinion

Flirting would take some kind of thought and action, Memphis is lazy and that stuff about thinking about how unfair he has been is BS, he just wants the audience to not see what a phony he really is, I have been around the earth long enough to know a Bser when I see one,lol

Archived