Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do see that too! Memphis needs to follow his own advice and stay out of the BS. Keesha is rubbing off on him...She has been hanging around her too long... I think he was going to lay low until f4 and rely on his alliances to carry him to then..

Well... lets see... strategic moves by Memphis:

1) He aligned himself with Dan. Talks strategy with Dan and has thrown many comps with Dan.

2) He aligned himself with Keesha. Talks strategy with Keesha. Used Keesha as a shield.

3) He aligned himself with Michelle (though that is likely at an end). He used to talk strategy with Michelle. Used Michelle to keep focus off him and onto the leaders of the other two groups. Used Michelle to keep Dan in the game.

4) Unlike the women in the house and Jerry, kept QUIET about alliances made and doesn't rat anybody out.

I bet Memphis is kicking himself now for being in a alliance with Dan..

Then it would have been an easy decision for Dan to put him up...and Dan wouldn't be working Keesha and Renny to vote to keep him in...Memphis would for sure be gone this week with no remorse. At this point in the game if you're not with someone..you're against them.

I don't think he's kicking himself at all for being in with Dan...the plan will work...as long as Dan and Keesha can keep Renny on board...which I think she will. Lately it seems that Renny has been very tight with Dan...maybe even more so than her with Keesha.

I can't figure out why everyone is out to get Memphis??? He's played pretty smart without obligating himself to anyone. He has a good chance of winning the game if he can stay in it but he's not the strongest when it comes to comps and he really doesn't have the power to influence votes. So why is he considered such a threat? To be honest he's the only one I really like. This season has been a tough one for me, they allllllllllll annoy me!! I can't stand to hear Keesha laugh, Ollie's been along for a free ride, Michelle is sorry for herself all the time, Jerry is willing to pucker-up for whoever is HOH, Renny is just crazy!! And DAN!!!!! PLEASE! I really hope that Memphis wins the POV and Dan gets what's coming to him for turning on Memphis! I think they found the perfect cast this year..... They have shown the worst of human nature from all sides!!

GO MEMPHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Memphis too tarat...he reminds me of a friend of mine. The guy comes off as cocky and arrogant but inside is true blue...and I think Memphis is similar. I think he has played smart considering the cards he's been dealt and with the way the house dynamics have gone too....but there are a few here that don't see or appreciate his game play...whatever.

Still though...Memphis is personally not well liked in the house...especially by Jerry, April, Renny ...and I doubt he'll win grand prize if he makes it to F2. He is cocky and arrogant...and hasn't made any effort to get to know many of the other hgs or even get along with them...and with this crew, the majority will vote personally against him....not strategically for him.

As far as Dan and Memphis...they'll get past this hiccup in their alliance...Memphis needs him...and Dan needs him too...to be the heavy that eliminates Renny and/or Keesha. I think Dan knows he can beat Memphis in F2...but can he beat Renny or Keesha? ...not sure...

I agree ImIn. I saw another post where Michelle, Ollie, and Jerry were the heros and everyone else was called steam rollers...... the way I remember it Ollie, April, and Jerry were heading up the steam rollers until the body was voted out...... (Smartest thing Keesha ever did!!) Personally I appreciate the fact that Memphis hasn't pretended to like people that doesn't.

I think the end of the game, if it includes Memphis will depend on who he's sitting next to. I see April, Ollie, and Jerry voting for him over Keesha. Maybe even Dan depending on this weeks POV and how betrayed Ollie and Michelle feel. I don't think he can win against Renny but he has a fair chance sitting next to Jerry too.....

I guess we'll see. I think he'll be lucky if he makes it that far but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I can't take him at all. He has no personality and what he does show of one is that of an immature 14 year old. I haven't heard a guy that's 25 use as many opportunities as he does to slip in little Beavis and Butthead type jokes ever

memphis gameplay in less then 10 words go to keesha when in trouble :lol:

One thing I do like about Memphis is he using his brain and common sense as apposed to Michelle that is so wacky and into conspiracy theories.

Memphis is for the most part calm and rational.

I don't like how he was whiny when Dan put him up and seems to think he is entitled.

memphis has no gameplay

:o

so it bothers him when others show gameplay

him and kaysar would make good alliance mates

no gameplay alliance

yes, that is the toughest boot to get the one before you can really smell the money, but what the h he never played so hard anyway so it won't feel like s big fight lost to him, do not like Memphis,lol

I don't like Memphis either and you can clearly see the greed in him. They talk about getting Jerry out next week so Memphis wants to take the lousy $4000 Jerry has. All he thinks about is what he can get out of the game and it doesn't matter if it comes from another player. I wish he would break the rules enough to get him thrown off the show and would include having the car taken off him and go home with nothing. I know it's a game and people want to win stuff but to try to come up with a way to take Jerry's money and still plan to screw him is a disgrace. Memphis has no respect for anyone and it's only about him what a scumbag. I do not see him as a charmer or think he is charming at all.

this was a good week to rid him and dan blew it

i think he is a lock for four and beyond now

Obviously I am gonna be in the absolute minority here . . . <_<

Memphis is doin' just fine for himself. He is as observant (if not more) than many of the HGs. How he chooses to act/react has actually been very fair "gameplay" to date. AND, the fact that he mustered up when he needed to to secure the POV . . . where's the arguement there?

Alas, with the double eviction looming, I understand he could be toast . . . :(

Obviously I am gonna be in the absolute minority here . .

lol far from it

most think he is playing a great game

Archived