Memphis - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he does, and he just thinks that everything should come to him, this thing about him being a MIxologist, what the hell ever, I work in the restaurant and bar business, and we have a wine sommlier who goes to the table and I do think that what he does tbl side is cool, but let us call a spade a spade, you are then a glorified server, or a bartender, do not get it twisted,lolol

Anyone F2 w/Memphis would get big bucks over Mem...
jo say they vote memphis money over keesha

well I sure did notice how Memphis was po'd when Keesha dropped, he said she coulda made a better effort, yeah, so he would not have to stay up as long, he is an ass, soooooo lazy, he said well Dan, and keesha were up there and he more or less was happy abput that so if he did come down he would still be safe, what an ass, and I really hated the comment he made about the t-shirt Dan got , he said he would not be caught dead in a shirt like that, ass hole, no because he is such a MACHO MAN, yeah right, couldn't even stay up on the rope.

it look to me like keesha threw the comp

He said he'd never wear a "taken" shirt if his girlfriend asked him to. that doesn't help his fight against the "womanizer" remark

If you go back to the first episode he says he's a "hustler" and he's had girls give him expensive gifts like thousand dollar sports jackets, etc.

Then he gets so upset over being called a womanizer. Contradictory much?

she could have thrown it, but for him to admonish her in his DR is typical of a selfish self-absorbed, womanizer,lolololololol

If you go back to the first episode he says he's a "hustler" and he's had girls give him expensive gifts like thousand dollar sports jackets, etc.

Then he gets so upset over being called a womanizer. Contradictory much?

Yeah, boo hoo for Memphis. There's worse things he can be called and he has (on this board, anyway). What got me is how astonished the other hg were that Jerry would call him that. :animated_rotfl:

he does, and he just thinks that everything should come to him, this thing about him being a MIxologist, what the hell ever, I work in the restaurant and bar business, and we have a wine sommlier who goes to the table and I do think that what he does tbl side is cool, but let us call a spade a spade, you are then a glorified server, or a bartender, do not get it twisted,lolol

Personally, I have no problem calling Memphis by the job title he prefers. If it makes him happy to be called a mixologist and it doesn't affect anyone else...I see no reason to be judgmental/critical of it. Calling a sommelier or wine steward a "glorified" server would be wrong since that person has a proper title...calling anyone a "glorified" whatever seems like an attempt to demean them. Seems like it'd be demeaning to servers as well since their job is equally important in the restaurant industry.

I have a friend named Susan...when we first met her, everyone in the group called her Sue. Eventually she spoke up and said she preferred to be called Susan...so we all started to call her Susan and she was happy....no big deal to us. It's also similar to a secretary wanting to be called an administrative assistant...or a stewardess wanting to be called a flight attendant. Years ago when I waited tables, the management wanted us to be referred to as servers...not waiters/waitresses...ok...that's what we were then...no biggie. jmho...

:)

listen, I do not like Memphis and if I want to dog on him for what ever the hell he wants to be called I will,, sorry to have used the word Sommlier, I certainly did not use it to fancy up being a wine steward, I said I thought it is a cool idea what he does tbl side, but because memphis is the kind of person he is it irks the hell out of me that he wants to glorify his job, like it should be something to be ashamed of to be called a bartender, and by the way My name is Susan, and I hate being called Sue, but I have never not asked anyone not to call me that, most call me Suzy. I am trying to demean Memphis, he is egotistical and a butt head, lazy, and more judgemental then anyone in that house. I also do not care what any one says or calls me as far as my job, server waitress, hey you, it is all just fine, I know who the heck I am, I think Memphis believes he is something better than anyone else. It is my opinion of Memphis ,not like your opinion of ME and why I gave my opinion of Memphis.

thank you, and he is a BARTENDER, oh excuse me a table side Mixologist, barf!!!!!!

he could not even look in the camera when he was tellin how he fell off his rope, said things got misplaced after the last wall banging, yeah right, he just wants everyone else to do the work for him and keep his happy ass safe, I pray somehow he goes in this thurs evictions, that would make my whole seaosn. He says if Dan put him up he was goin after Dan, he does not have the skill to go after Dan.

It's funny cause we have those same kind of cocktails that Memphis makes and they suck, we tried them and our guests hated them, they are really weird concoctions, and one of them was even served with a green tea bag on the side, plus they take waaay too long to make, not cost efficient,lol

well I sure did notice how Memphis was po'd when Keesha dropped, he said she coulda made a better effort, yeah, so he would not have to stay up as long, he is an ass, soooooo lazy, he said well Dan, and keesha were up there and he more or less was happy abput that so if he did come down he would still be safe, what an ass, and I really hated the comment he made about the t-shirt Dan got , he said he would not be caught dead in a shirt like that, ass hole, no because he is such a MACHO MAN, yeah right, couldn't even stay up on the rope.

He won't wear a taken shirt but he'll wear V-Necks and jeans with Chick pockets on the butt? Niiiiiice. Maybe when he said women buy him clothes what he really meant was, women give him THEIR CLOTHES! :D

he would rather waer those ugly vee neck tee shirts like Dustin wore, then the "TAKEN" shirt, and he knows fashion as he was drooling all over Aprils clothes, I think it was just the money that they cost that made him drool, cause his is very materialistic, no doubt.

Archived