Week 4 - Who Is Your Favorite And Least Favorite?

rosebudmom

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite houseguest(s)?

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jesse
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite houseguest(s)?

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Jesse
    • Keesha
    • Libra
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

Who is your favorite and least favorite?

Week 3 your favorite was Angie with 28% of the vote

coming in 2nd was Renny with 22% and third was Keesha with 18%

Week 3's least favorite is Libra again with 35% of the vote

Jessie comes in at 2nd with 22% of the vote and April in 3rd with 11% of the vote.

Results for week 1's poll favorites were:

1st Place - Jerry (35%)

2nd Place - Angie (18.8%)

3rd Place - a tie between Brian and Libra (7.69%)

Results for week 1's poll least favorites:

1st Place - Renny (41%)

2nd Place - Brian (14.5%)

3rd Place - a tie between Jessie and Libra (9.4%)

At the end of week two your favorites in the poll were:

1st place was Angie with 29% of the votes

2nd place was Dan with 14.5 % of the vote

3rd place was a tie between Memphis and Keesha both with 9.4%

The leaders in the least favorite were:

1st place and least liked was Libra with 32% of the votes

2nd place was Jessie with 16%

3rd place was April with 15%

Dan fav (Renny, Memphis still on my good side ;) )

Libra least (Keesha, April, Jerry on my bad side ;) )

Indifferent: Michelle, Jessie, HOllie

Renny and Dan are my fav's. I think they could work together when they realize that the other HG aren't very loyal and that they're on the outside. Unfortunately, seeing as they ARE my favorites, that means that they're sure to be in hot water, of course Dan as AP doesn't bode well for him

April and HOllie are my least fav. Although this week being HOH will force April to stop screwing around (lousy pun intended) and play the game some outside of just HG bashing. Jessie's kindof annoying, but when i watch feed clips he doesn't bother me as much as April does. Reading the updates though tehy both bother me

least april and keesha

i dont play fav

Fav: Renny, then Dan

Least Fav: April...just saw the late nite feeds on jokers...yuck...April's turning into an HOH rule of terror. Jesse and Memphis goes up, with Memphis as target; "If Michelle don't like it I'll put her ass up!" April is "displeased" that Keesha spent 5 minutes talking to Memphis. This gal is down right rugged!!!

With Angie gone, the remaining HGs are actually playing the game, which I like. My least favorite person is Jessie, but his DR sessions are entertaining. Ollie's game is a bit useless, so my least favorite player is Ollie.

If Ollie can step it up and convince April she needs to get rid of threat #1, then he will bump up a little.

I still like Renny. If they do wind up with Jerry and Jessie on the block come eviction day, Renny's DR sessions should be a scream.

i have only been watching tv until last night... so i am a bit out of touch with things....

but right now i like remy or reny and sorry guys i like keesha... and i can't stand jessie, he has been portrayed as so annoying

so now that i have time again to be on here and the feeds i am looking forward to finding out if i

will change my mind or not... lol

glad to be back here at mortys missed you all.... :)

My love for Dan hasn't changed. But I changed the focus of my hate from Jesse to Ollie. I have no respect for any man who hides behind a bunch of women. He is a weak player and a punk.

I have to agree! I thought he came to play. So far everyone is carrying him. Maybe he is laying low until sequester time. Who doesnt want to go to sequester.

This is my first post this season...I've been watching, but I'm definitely not invested in this cast. Usually by this time I have a favorite.

I voted for Dan because when all the Brian stuff happened he played it smart. I wonder how he'll do as America's Player (I hope that isn't a total disaster).

My least favorite is Jesse because he's so in-your-face to the point of being annoying and he constantly uses the wrong words in the diary room (a little pet peeve of mine).

But I should really dislike Keesha because she was so stupid for NOT getting rid of a HUGE threat (Jesse) when she had the chance.

At a certain point in the game, the people who are voted out get placed in to a house with eachother. They still have no contact with the outside world but there is less TV coverage, all the food they want, etc. It is typically a fun "vacation". These are the people who vote in the end for the winner.

Archived