Michelle - Week 4

CeCiMom

well you would think that BB would want to have their medical staff at least take a look to make sure she is okay

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manchelle better hope April doesn't get wind of her and Jessie's plans to evict her. April is already teetering on going back on her promise...and she hasn't been HoH for 24 hours.

I hope she goes on the block, but I hope Jessie gets the boot.

I was rooting for you to win Michelle. Not because I really like you that much but that Group of 7 is making this game boring and needs to be broken up.

I want to see these people PLAY the game and not hide in a large alliance.

Her downfall in this game is her strong relationship with Jessie. I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. She protects like Nat did Matty. Michelle should only be thinking of Michelle and watching her back.

Her downfall in this game is her strong relationship with Jessie. I said it yesterday and I'll say it again. She protects like Nat did Matty. Michelle should only be thinking of Michelle and watching her back.

totally

she was in a good float position until she commit 100% to jessie

Well she could have been in the mob alliance but they are making people chose sides in this season. You can't talk to someone on the other side without getting in trouble. In that aspect of floating there is no floating.

She definetly went up a notch in my book last night...took alot of gut what she did....wtg Michelle!

Ditto..this was my early fav to take the game, but I agree w/ UVP that the oversized mass of vomit Jesse is gonna be her downfall.

michelle and april will have a big fight tonight after jessie goes up

Michelle :box: April

Michelle would totally win this contest....

:)

No doubt Michelle would beat Ape in a real fight. She bad, man! Too bad this is BB and it looks like she will have to be content as an "also ran". Or is it "attempted to run but was so blindsided by a huge bullying gorilla that played her she quit"?

Well I was just thinking..... I am kinda rotting for Michelle.

Michelle just walked by a mirror while wearing her unitard and said I can't even walk by a F'ing mirrow without looking at my ass. She as making fun of herself. I would much rather her win this then the majority of the people in the house. I love that she does not take any crap and is not spending all her time being catty and putting on makup. She may be stuck up Jessie's ass but she does not seem to be a bad person.

I'm not sure is Sheila had to sleep in it last year or not but she can make it into a swmsuit like Jen on BB8 did.

Michelle just said she has to sleep in it..can't remove it to wash it. Can only change her under garments.

OH, it would have been awesome if April had to wear it...she couldn't have sex in the unitard.

Anyways, Michelle looks good in it and the bandanna is an excellent added touch.

Archived