Michelle - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OH, it would have been awesome if April had to wear it...she couldn't have sex in the unitard.

Oh, I'm sure old Ollie would pick at her "butt region" and get a hole big enough to work. Those two are worse than rabbits!

And a spandex unitard won't stop them! :animated_shocking:

jmho :pixiedust:

NEURO? You being serious? She's NATTY sans the hot bod and big boobs. This whole game has been for her JESSE, she even stayed up there on the last HOH for her JESSE, asked April to make sure her and JESSE are safe. SHe frikin whines everytime she loses, threatens to leave. She's worthless. All talk and no action.

Hence, leave the dead weight...once Jessie leaves she wont give up like Angie. She'll play for herself because she has no choice and chances are she'll do a damn good job. As far as whining, everybody whines..just listen to Keesha, Libra, and April at any minute of the day.

She's NATTY sans the hot bod and big boobs

She's no Gnat. Never once did I hear her beg for sex, nor say she's doing it all for Jessie.

As far as Gnat goes...I thought she was bad, but it appears that April will get the "biggest pig on BB" title.

i see michelle dor soon

I do too. She looks so effin miserable with that red uni on....and who can blame her? I know it's been said a zillion times before, but that thing needs to be retired. Can't they come up with anything else? Like make whoever wear a potato sack or something? And it's aways a girl that wears the stupid uni too. I'd love to see one of the guys in it for a change.

I hope Michelle is taking this time (while Jessie sleeps his stay in BB away) to regroup and think about a strategy on her own. I would like to see her go far. Guess I'm picking someone to root for again. It's slim pickins, I tell ya!

I was thinking the same thing. I don't really love anyone this season and I wanted to. I think if Michelle breaks away from Matty... I mean Jessie, then she'd be better off. I wish Angie and Steven were still around. Usually I make my I hate Jessie post, but April is at the top of my sh*t list. I hated the way she talked to Ollie yesterday.

Archived