Michelle - Week 4

CeCiMom

well, I did think at one point wouldn't she feel silly after all that ball bagging if she ended up winning the game, it is just a silly leotard, she does not look bad in it, hell, Memphis had a wide eyed look when he thought Libra was gonna have to wear it,lol

Sugar , I was soooo po'd at that interruption, it was not even for bad weather, but a political race and a local one at that, not happy,lolol, yes right in the middle of the yelling match

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but at the the same time they are not the most annoying and offensive

I think annoying and offensive are in the eye of the beholder........IMO, Michelle, the most annoying because of the way she acts/Jessie, the most offensive because of the way he treats people (ex. disrespecting Renny & Jerry for days).

This doesn't mean I'm OK with A/O or everything other hgs have done, jmho of these two.

This chicks suppose to be a boxer? Gawd she's a big frikin baby! She has No right to be pissed at Libra, she won fair and square as chitty as it is. She threw a bigger temper tantrum then my 4 yr old nephew, SAD. She has no problem not backing Memphis and sticking with Jesse, why doesnt she feel bad for him isnt he part of her alliance? All she cares about is her Jesse she's no better than anyone else in that house. I dislike this chick with a passion. Suck it up buttercup, maybe they'll bake a cake for the pity party she's throwing for herself.

"I get a f***in leotard after everybody gets f***in good shit, I get a f***in leotard by a f***n mother who should get her kids taken away because she's a f***in whores**tskank."

:animated_rotfl: Oh man that made my night! Michelle cheer up, you did us feedsters a gigantic visual favor by not letting Libra wear the unitard.

wowzer....

Michelle is violent...too bad she sucks as a fighter. Man I gotta steer away from the Keesha and Libra threads for a while.

Who am I kidding? I could never stay away from Keesha

Mitchelle is a pain. she always seems so...I dunno...mannish?

j/k...but really I'm not...she is more a man than I am

-Kyo

Her fighting career may not have gone as she planned, but I bet she could hold her own and wouldnt mind knocking out the remaining 5 teeth in Keesha's mouth. As far as being mannish, I never got that analogy. Tomboy more like it, but far from being mannish. And if April, Libra, or Keesha is any idea of what being "feminine" is all about, ill take the "manly" girl any day.

Michelle quote from the live feed updates....she's soooo classy! :rolleyes:

Michele say "i want to make a dump in my hand...spread it on her cake..hot fudge ..here you are" about Libra....

I heard her talking with Jessie the other night about "Cleveland Steamers" too... (if you don't know...you don't want to! :naughty:)

seems she's into poop....my guess as to why she's so attached to Jessie...;)

Michelle cracks me up and i think she's very smart and attractive (another HG with skin to die for). Her roughness makes her unique, I guess. I just HATE that she's with jessie and that relationship might cost her the game.

Michelle quote from the live feed updates....she's soooo classy! rolleyes.gif

Michele say "i want to make a dump in my hand...spread it on her cake..hot fudge ..here you are" about Libra....

I heard her talking with Jessie the other night about "Cleveland Steamers" too... (if you don't know...you don't want to! naughty.gif)

seems she's into poop....my guess as to why she's so attached to Jessie...wink.gif

Thanks for making me laugh out loud ImIn.......I really needed it. And no....I don't want to know what "Cleveland Steamers" are.....

I loved Michelle in the DR last night. I agree that she was second to be out of the game, so why shouldn't someone else get her good prize....maybe she was hurt that Libra took her prize and not the $10,000 bucks. I do think she should have put on a stiff upper lip and not say she was gonna quit.

I thought it was sweet that Jessie kept saying please don't go....I'll buy you a trip to Hawaii.

:pixiedust:

Michelle, just like Sheila last season finished next to last in the competion,and wonder why they get to wear the lovely uniTARD!

If you didn't want your prize taken away from you, win the damn competion,or at least finish higher so you have a chance at a decent prize,Don't moan and cry,and rant that something was taken away from you that YOU think you deserve ,even though you sucked at competion.That house must make thinking LOGICALLY go out the window!

Totally agree it's ridiculous that Michelle or anyone else that finished at the bottom to expect good prizes.

Imo, it's Michelle's fault she got screwed and no one else's. Truth of the matter is she was greedy and kept the trip instead of insuring her safety in the house by taking the PoV.

(I realize the PoV was most likely going to be taken from her at some point.) However, if the final 3 had been completely selfish and just taken the top 3 prizes... she would have kept the PoV, saved Jessie from the block and April would have put up Dan. Worst case is she didn't keep the PoV but, Jerry would have ended up giving her the letter.

Does she eat with that mouth?

She curses like a sailor. And for what...b/c she had to wear the red unitard? C'mon, it's not like she's the first.

And you're right, Ceci. It's not like she won or anything. Of course, she gets the crappy prize. Everyone else would have to be pretty stupid to leave her w/the Hawaii vacation.

I just had this vision.....

They announce Jessie is evicted and Michelle freaks out on live TV with a string of obscenities and tries to go out the door with him. :o

That would be great Marty

I got a better vision...

Memphis is evicted and Skreesha, desperate for male attention, has to resort to shooting the breeze with Jerry as they drink Metamusils on the rocks and talk about which Golden Girl was the hottest.

:animated_rotfl:

Memphis is evicted and Skreesha, desperate for male attention, has to resort to shooting the breeze with Jerry as they drink Metamusils on the rocks and talk about which Golden Girl was the hottest.

I think if Dan didn't speak of his Monica in such an adoring way, Skreesh would have tried to make a move on him. Who knows she may attempt to take HOllie away from April.

Neuro...constipation brings people together. :)

Archived