Michelle - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if Michelle is really all that into Jesse. On the wall she asked for safety for herself but it was April who first offered saftey for Jesse. The she took the vacation in stead of taking the POV. I'm sure she knew that she would never be able to keep the POV. But then you have to wonder, why didn't she figure someone would take the vacation?

It's okay Ginger... I skim read posts too. :lol:

You're right Michelle never had the PoV... but, she could have if she'd taken the PoV from Jessie who went out just before her.

I don't know if Michelle is really all that into Jesse. On the wall she asked for safety for herself but it was April who first offered saftey for Jesse.

she is around jessie 24/7

Wasn't Michelle originally friends with Libra, Keesha and April? Hanging out with Jessie so much has painted her into a corner. However, with Jessie gone, her threat level goes WAY down. She could really be a HUGE swing vote later in the game.

So Michelle believes there are 2 Americas Players and Jessie said he had already figured that out. I wonder who Jessie thinks are America's Players?

Archived