Michelle - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some odd reason I find them the most compelling on show. Least offensive anyway. I think they should approach Renny and say final three. No one will ever suspect. If you get that far you would surely win against us. We'll protect you and get your enemies out (April, Jesses at the elast). Relying on Dan is just stupid. They all are skittish of him from one point of view or the other. Would Renny bite?

I find them the most offensive and annoying hgs.

Michelle is a grown woman who talks "baby talk".

Jessie is an egomaniac who goes around demanding respect but never giving it unless he wants something. Renny apoligized to him from the start, he's the one who refused to accept her apology UNTIL he needed her vote.

IMO, the only thing Renny would "bite" is his head off.......if she had the chance.

I find them the most offensive and annoying hgs.

Jessie is an egomaniac who goes around demanding respect but never giving it unless he wants something. Renny apoligized to him from the start, he's the one who refused to accept her apology UNTIL he needed her vote.

IMO, the only thing Renny would "bite" is his head off.......if she had the chance.

Well, said.

Michele and Jesse are definitely by far not the "least offensive" in the BB house IMO but at the the same time they are not the most annoying and offensive either...that undisputed crown easily goes to Libra and April........Reeney will stay clutched to Keesha as long as Keesha is in the house....after that..who knows...she seems to either hate or distrust everyone else...I'd laugh if her and Jerry are the final two...

Jessie is an egomaniac who goes around demanding respect but never giving it unless he wants something

Baby talk is kinda annoying, but no worse than April spreading her legs on national television, Libra repeating everything you say when she gets called out for the 2 faced dog she is, or Keesha's jealousy when guys start paying attention to someone else.

Wasn't it Michelle that cried after the HoH because she wanted a letter from her mom sooo badly??? (I'd mention the crying on the wall too but, that was fake.) Why didn't she take the letter??? :animated_scratchchin:

:blush: Ooops... foot in mouth. :(

I was thinking since Jessie ended up with the letter and I knew he was out before Michelle... forgot that Jerry traded Jessie.

Well I was laughing out loud when Michelle was calling Libra all the names, that is what we have been callin her for a while now, lolol She really was on the pity pot tho. Libra wanted to one up her, she acted sooo smug over it too, beeotch,lolol

Hey Fatcat, how'd you like that nice interruption in the show by KCTV right in the middle of the big fight? Michelle was just getting into the yelling match, and POOF - we get friggin' election coverage. WTF is up with that?

Archived