Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

yah....hopefully someone grabbed the pickle shot! photochop it into her putting something else in her mouth...hint hint

I can't picture this mean cow without having food in her mouth. She's always grazing.

But I get your hints and I was going to say something but it wouldn't go over too well with the mods. :)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everryone is using libra as a shield

keesha is fishing for something

her bashing usually have a purpose

You think Skreesha is a double spy? Or, do you think she wants to fish to see if others want Libra up.

I do think at this point that they would all agree to rid Libra, but then Skreesh would be deemed a liar because she promised safety to Libra.

keesha i am still trying to figure out if she is acting

because all this backtalk is bizzard

i know bb recruited her

she has an acting background

i wonder if she trying to use bb to get her next acting gig like sheila did

Keesha is digging a hole. I hope Libra gets HOH next week.

Keesha was the one who invited Libra up the HOH. Libra asked if she didn't want her around, then just say so. Now Keesha is complaining. I can't stand her.

I have to agree with you guys Marty and Crys. I thought they said in order to keep the alliance strong they wouldn't do that mess. Libra has not bashed either of them to either of them since they came together, but those two two-faced bitches can't help it. Maybe it's a way of passing time for them. Who knows??!!

Crys, you are right. Libra asks her if she wants her up and she says of course, you don't have to ask. She's the one who asks her to come up. She's the one who comes down to the 60's room to be with Libra and Renny. Renny is the one always up there, not Libra. And, I know that Libra can be annoying with everything having to be about her, but I really think she's trying to take heed to Keesha's advice. Those two just can't let things go. This is not going to help their alliance.

Those of you wishing for a Libra eviction, you can forget it. Keesha is not putting Libra up. Her and April plan on using her until they can't use her anymore as the biggest target in the alliance.

By putting up Libra and getting her main alliance member/ human shield evicted, Keesha would be out next week. Jessie and Angie keep their words?? Hardly. Keesha should keep the noms the same and send one packing.

Libra does need to cool it with the second place stuff. Earth to Libra...that is seen as a threat/ strong player...

There is not ONE person in the BB house that likes Libra. In face I think I can say they all hate her. (I am sure Dan does not like her and not the storng word hate)

So Libra is still the one in the middle of everything and everyone giving her attention but they all hate her. uggg

Archived