Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well she tried to get Brian saved and it didn't work so she made it clear to Steven that she couldn't do anything to save him. I think her gameplay is to be as honest about things as possible. She talks about the game with Memphis a bit but this game is also a social game and she talks to those who seem interested in talking to her. I appreciate that she isn't trying to force people to be around her that don't want to be.

Back to Libra - I wish she'd go home.

Okay, now I know she's really stupid.

"Is it true if you eat too much cookie dough (the group is talking about ice cream) you can get tapeworm."

What a moron?

The answer - I forgot who said it. "That's because there is raw egg in it."

Moron #2.

Libra looked really pretty tonight. I think she threw HOH because she needs to get it next week. I think she's happy so long as Keesha got it, because Keesha made a pact with her, April and Ollie. However, Keesha is two-faced and playing all sides, so I don't know. Hopefully the women who have been on slop the past two weeks will not have to endure another week.

I just hope Libra plays this right.

:party_smilie: GO LIBRA

It's very interesting to me to watch the 2 sides of Libra. When it's not live, she is pretty raw, but when Julie asks her a question on LIVE tv, she kicks into the HR Rep mode and tries to answer in the best PC terms she can.

As someone who has worked in HR for years, she is definately aware that what you say and how you say it is important, but she seems to forget this (like the cameras are not there 24/7) when it is not a live show. Sorry Libra, but you can't play both sides. Just be yourself.

The battle will kill you in this game.

Dep

Libra will go down in History and one of the most hated HG ever.

Tough call man...Evilette was out of her cotton-pickin mind....

I hate Libra with a passion but I am not sure I have her on Evilette's level yet

I just hope Libra plays this right.

You're probably very happy about this week but I would give anything to see her place up two people and drop Libra on her self-satisfying ass as she walks out that door

What a loser she is

-Kyo

Personally, I agree with everything (negative) everyone has said about Libra...........but put your game hats on..........Angie is a much nicer person but the alliance she has with Michelle/Memphis/Jesse will be deadly for the other players. Keesha hates Libra too, but for right now, she's another number on their side.

Lol, she really is bad at skirting the issue. "No I didn't say old people made it unfair. I said I wish it was more balanced...put one old person on each team." What a dumbass. If I were on her team for slop I'd throw it. But I have a feeling she's going to luck out and they'll get a competition where the whole house earns what they eat.

Now she's crying to Keesha that she didn't get the pics of her kids via winning HoH. Well, how the hell do you expect Keesha to react? "Umm, yeah, sorry you didn't."

She says she really misses her kids and that she "didn't sign up for this shit". What the hell did you think the show was? God I hate her.

Again...totally ignorant and stupid. You KNEW you wouldn't be seeign the kids for several weeks. You're stupid Libra...really stupid.

[mini rant]

I am sick of people like her saying things like this. I've been int the Air Force for 6 years and I ehar this alot. The newer guys have to work one extra weekend and instantly say "I didn't sign up for this." Guess what buddy...yeah you did. Did your contract say you wouldn't work weekends?

So in the exact same respect this idiot says she "Didn't sign up for this" in reference to missing her kids. Did your contract for the show say you could see your kids during the show? I think not...you are a worthless individual.

[/mini rant]

Keesha...darling...please make her go away...you'll make the foursome happy and most of Morty's will adore you (at least for a week)

-Kyo

Archived