Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

I must say, I work in HR and Libra being an HR Rep, I am suprised at how confrontational she is. I would think she would be using some of her job skills in the house. Being a mediator, no one knows what you are thinking, they don't know whether to like you or hate you, yet everyone still comes to you for advice. Just have to be a little passive aggressive in nature. Just my 2 cents! B)

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Libra has a brand new voice and a new personality today. She is kissing everyone's ass and talking in her quiet calm nicey nice voice.

Betcha I could make her yell...

unlike bb 8 crew ed would be voted out in the quickness

Fos some reason, Libra doesn't bother me yet. Not as much as Jessie and some of the others. I kind of figure that Libra will get hers if she doesn't stop being so bossy but in the meantime, I would rather see people like Jessie go and then I can take agood look at Libra. Keesa in a non-entity for me at this point.

go head on Ginger I want to hear it.

if I was her I would take this time to get back the bod, i would be workin out like crazy, especially the abs, but I get the feeling Libra is mucho lazy, at home as well!!!

zero threat for next HoH and easy target for later. I hope she's safe next week.

lazy lazy, she is the blob in the BB house, I can't stand Lazy.

She reminds me of the neighbor who sits in her yard talking about everyone and not doing a damn thing all day. Yes, she works but it's probably a vacation for her to be at work and not taking care of her kids.

oh yeah, and a vaca bein in the BB house, whether or not she says this is not what I signed up for, oh yes it is, those kids are not in there, that is exactly what she signed up for, beeotch!!!! :lei:

She reminds me of the neighbor who sits in her yard talking about everyone and not doing a damn thing all day

Hence, the term washwoman derived from the gossipers who would be in the yard hanging clothes to dry. Yep, that's her and I do agree with the 3 month vacation from "real life." She won't be the first or last to take advantage of the three month paid vacation, but she has more at stake than any other hg who has left their homes.

Going to sequester would serve her right...she loses the prize and still gets stuck in the house. And then again this may be her vacation plan.

I think Libra will eventually win some comps instead of coming close and that will keep her in the house. Like her or not, she seems to have a powerful hold over some of those people. Libra is clearly the most competitive person in the house.

I will admit that I tend to gloss over Libra and not pay much attention to her. Dunno why exactly. I'm from TX and I find her VURRY texas sometimes. Maybe.

Archived