Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

No Francis you are right about her not controlling Jessie, I just wasn't clear on what I meant to say, which is that she has controlled every person's vote in her alliance, therefore controlling the evictions...

Mom and I talked about it on Tuesday night... If the Libra team had been smart they would have gone to Steven and said ok so here's the deal, we will vote to keep you, you get Renny, and/or Jerry to keep you and you will stay, and Dan will leave, and we want your word that you won't put any of us up if you get HoH while any of the other team is in the house, and then Libra would really have been in control... Just think about it...

Votes for Steven: Libra, Ollie, April, Keesha, Jerry, or Renny (more likely Renny than Jerry, but if they told Jerry that they had all but Michelle, and Angie's votes, then he would have gone along with them too...)

Votes for Dan: Michelle, Angie, and Memphis...

Clearly Steven would have stayed even if Jerry voted with Team Jessie...

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She's been in control of every eviction?? There have been two. And if memory serves, The Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, Angie alliance was in charge of evicting Steven, not Libra.

It was on the show where they were all together at the time and Jessie really wanted to put up Renny and Dan and Libra said noooooooooooooooooooooooooo she wanted to put up Steven.

On the live feeds Libra admitted to Keesha that it was her that wanted Steven out because she thought he was coming after her.

She has controlled every HOH so far.

Having a white husband does not make Libra non-racist, IMO. We have no idea why she married this guy and even if it is for love, it doesn't mean she loves all white people. This goes for everyone, not just for Libra. You can't make a true statement based on one situation, but she has mentioned things here and there that might lead someone to think she is.

:lol: That's so dumb :lol:

she does have some ugly faces that she makes. I still don't think they top Keesha's constant "I smell poo-poo" face.

Nothing tops Keesha's.. It drives me crazy.. I would think it would hurt scrunching your face all the time.

it doesnt hurt when you are two faced :lol:

You all are so mean...you're a bunch of mean girls!

Libra couldn't make an ugly face if she tried!!!

:rolleyes:

yah....hopefully someone grabbed the pickle shot! photochop it into her putting something else in her mouth...hint hint ;)

Archived