Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She turns every conversation to herself...and that is why I can't stand her.

Angie talking about that at least there will be some peace in the house next few days and Libra says "I will respect you and won't be rude" then she turns conversation how she was attacked yesterday. Libra tells her "it's nothing personal."

Okay, now if I was Angie I'd be telling them all to "f" off one by one. Nothing gained, nothing lost.

I just want to bitch slap Libra the last 24 hours she is going around to everyone in the house and talking in her "professional" voice and trying to gain their love.

know that

I think I know why they are all jealous of Angie, because she is gracious, level headed and remains even tempered at all times. The bitches are all high-strung and even when they are pretending not to be you can sense/hear it in their tones.

I do wish Angie would curse them out....it would make me feel better.

Why is Libra going around telling first April, Ollie and now Keesha how she complimented Angie on her nice nom speech? She wants everyone to think she is such a sweetheart.

We are inventing a new Libra.

Keesha asked Libra about her first husband and Libra said she ran into him....... FOTH

He must not have signed a release for her to talk about him. So there is an ex Mr. Libra. :animated_scratchchin:

why would being compared to those 2 women bother her...it seems like a compliment to me. Her and Dan seem to be getting along ok...and he's not a mean spirited person (like she is)...just no pleasing that woman I guess.

Why the sullen look and alone in the bed while the others are outside having fun.

pissed that nobody is gathering around her bed like they did last week...she wants to be the queen holding court again! :rolleyes:

I really think she's kind of an indoor person...I don't very often see her outside...if she is it's only for a few minutes or to eavesdrop on someone's convo...

Maybe she was expecting to be compared to Mother Theresa.

yep...she does have that holier than thou attitude down pat....just sayin ;)

:cookie: = Libra

:lol2:

Archived