Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Libra woke Jessie up to talk

Yet that was one of her main gripes about the fight with Jerry, is that he woke her up instead of waiting to let her get up and get her day going... Oh wow... dunno.gif

OMG Keesha and April are FREAKING because Libra and Jessie are talking and they are not yelling. They think Libra is turning on them.

What a bunch of paranoid crazy chicks.

must sucks to be in and alliance schizo keesha

It very well could do her in... Now she's telling Jessie that she's not aligned with the others... LYING about that part in the very least...

wow, a lot has been going on today, I had to work, and was gone the whole day, and I had to work in the heat and so whan I arived home, I layed down, and boom, crash city.

I think it would be sooo great if skreesha stays paranoid enough to put Libra up in place of Jesse, well or Angie, I really would not mind it if Jesse went home,lol, but hey Angie has not been playing this game that I have seen, well here is hopin.

It very well could do her in... Now she's telling Jessie that she's not aligned with the others

I hope it DOES do herself in, she's such a damned lier :censored:

But then again, it's Keesha holding the POV so I'm not counting on it, she's too scared of Libra!

she's too scared of Libra!

I don't think she's afraid of her, but I think Skreesha has caught on she has made enemies and keeping Libra is one less enemy for a while. The hatred to get Angie out far surpasses the ridiculous to keeping Jessie over Angie.

What a bunch of losers beginning with Jessie. Libra isn't half as bad as he is and I don't like her.

Getting rid of Libra now would be much better for her, not even April nor Olli would turn against her since everybody wants Libra out.

She'd redeem herself if she took that route, but again I don't think she will, the girl is nuts :juggle:

get rid of libra house gets a new target

which would probably be two faced keesha

Archived