Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How anybody can respect a woman that leaves her 5 month old twins to be on TV is beyond my comprehension.

Libra:" I'm in this for the experience"

Don't you think experiencing being a mother to 5 month olds more important? Not to Libra.

Too bad her twins don't get to experience having a mother at 5 months.

People will say there's nothing wrong with leaving the twins behind but I disagree. Big Brother isn't the military, or a job you get to go home after the day.

She chose to leave her 5 month old twins behind, which I see as selfishness plan & simple.

If I were in that house I'd be exploiting that fact every minute she spoke or looked at me.

The woman that decided being a mother is less important than being on TV.

DOOD I so agree with you but I get poop from people for stating my opinion.

Her 5 month old twins might be trying to crawl or getting their first teeth. They may be sick and have colds they may have chickenpox. There is just so much she is missing by choosing to be on a reality show. I have no respect for this woman. Her 4 year old is probably confused about her mother being way so long. She might cry for her mommy. Some say her kids are in good hands but what does it say about a mother that does NOT want to be with her children? :angry:

Five to seven months is such an amazing age for babies. They are doing so many things they haven't done before. They are discovering their world and their mother is not there to discover it with them. I can't imagine not having those memories of my children or not seeing their smiles or hearing them laugh for months.

If someone compared me to Oprah I'd backhand them. If they compared me to Hillary Clinton... they'd never find the body.

I don't have a problem with Libra's gameplay. But as a person she's pathetic. Let me count the ways....

I totally agree with previous posters about Libra leaving the babies. I personally could never fathom doing that.

But, to play devils advocate (even with myself) I sometimes wonder if this would be an issue if Libra was a man........................

I don't think she's going to ever win mother of the year (or person of the year). I certainly think she has her priorities all wrong, but...............if this was a guy with 5 mo old babies, would this be an issue? I'm not sure. I don't even have the answer for my own question-LOL.

yes...you would wicked...but Libra admitted in her pre-show interviews that she admires those 2 women...so why would she be insulted when someone makes a comparison to them and her...because she's :cookoo:

I also have little respect for a mother who leaves her babies. I find it totally disgusting.

Did anyone hear what Libra was saying to Dan in the hot tub??

...so why would she be insulted when someone makes a comparison to them and her...because she's

Maybe it had something to do with Jerry. Jerry has been talking to Libra alot and today Jerry started stirring the pot about Dan and his possibly going back to the other side (all because Dan was in the pool with Memphis) anyways maybe this talk got to Libra and it wasn't about what was said but about who said it?

I too have no respect for Libra leaving her babies and her 4 yr old behind, that's so damned selfish of her to do. I would've never ever left my children at any age (minors), especially not at such a tender age, shame on her.

They need to boot her ass out of that house and get her back to those babies where she belongs and not let her ass into the sequester house where she'll be away from those babies even longer!

idk...I've seen them talk quite a few times lately (Libra and Dan)...but always so low I don't know what they are saying. They seem to have bonded somewhat since he moved into Keesha's bed while she is in hoh. It seems an unlikely pairing...but I wouldn't be surprised if they are working together...or going to anyway.

hey, I feel the same way about leaving her twins and 4 yr old, the 4 year old is old enough to wonder where Mommy is, the babies don't like wonder about it but I am sure they sense an absense, so I abhorr the woman and I have not said too much because some people want to tell us that have that opinion we are craazzyy,lol, but i do not think much of this sloth of a woman.

Hey did I miss something here earlier??, I cam eot read the threads and it was lookin funny and juicy, I got a long phone call, came back and poof, some stuff seemed to have gone by by,lol just wonderin

something i was wondering...

from her (libra) talking, it sounds like shes on maternity leave right now for her babies...

now that was forced on businesses to give a mother time with her baby, and (in theory) give the mother a chance to come back after this time to get her job back without loss of position and job..

with her spending her "maternity" leave in the house, couldnt this be something she could lose her job over....

and I agree, its a bad choice on her part to leave her newborns to be in a reality tv show.... whats worse is her husband and his blind loyalty on her choice... her myspace is an interesting read.....

no one said he wasn't capable, Libra is the one we are talking about, she should be home with the kids, I sure would not like it if my 4 yr old was wondering whe is mommy, even if Daddy is there she still knows mommy is not, Libra is a poor excuse of a mother in my book, and I "

Go Libra, Go home to your kids beatch!!!

that was not a quote but I could not enlarge the letters in fast reply,lol

If he's capable of taking care of his children, there should be no issue. She would be a bad mother if she left her children knowing that they wouldn't be taken care of. She seems to have a support system in place so I fail to see how this makes her bad mother. She made the decision to live one of her dreams. I respect that.

I have a one year old and even though I would probably not have left her for any reason (I know I wouldn't)... I don't blame Libra for this. I do not like Libra for her personality and think she's a total complete bitch for the actions that I see in the house, but thats the end of my criticism.

But we don't know she has a great sytem in place? Who said she has a great system...Libra?

I can lie too Libra!!

I'm a millionaire! I like Dr Will! I'm really a cat! (that would be cool if I was...)

I mean honestly I don't believe alot of what these people say...lying is one thing but hamming it up is alot more natural...I don't buy her BS....any of it

Besides someone here mentioned all the meanness spread about Libra...it happens everywhere my friend!! Come visit my Keesha's thread...not many of us Keesha fans left but we are strong supporters as you seem to be for Libra...good for you!!

Go to H*** Libra...take Barbie with you

-Kyo

Maybe you are right...

is that Psylocke in your avatar or am I dreaming??

anyway...They all make personal decisions...I think she made a horrible one. Like I said...I haven't seen that she has left a responsible setup in place...though I also admit it hasn't been proven to me that she was left with the Manson family either...point is I get the distinction to make my judgement call like anyone else...I think she has bigger things to deal with IMO...like kids...HOWEVER...I will also say I am not a father. I am a devoted loving wife but not a father...don't like kids...don't want em...dont' need em but I chose that because I know I would be a bad father and they would grow in a loveless home, hence I did something about it to assure I won't have them because regardless of the fact I don't care for kids, I am also not cruel and would hate myself for harming a child. I may not like kids but I certainly don't want to see them in any trouble. What do have is a loving wife and I know as much as I could use 500k right now I couldn't leave her. It's a much different situation maybe between leaving children and a well-adjusted and capable adult but I think she made a horrid choice

-Kyo

The whole point is a good mother would not leave her children for a reality show no matter who is caring for them. A good mother that loved here children would not let anyone tear her from her children. I think she does not love her children.

Archived