Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing I don't get is that Libra's alliance is Keesha, April and Ollie. All of which have convo's constantly about how they can't stand her. I think that alliance just needs drama...constantly. April and Keesha are probably like this out of the house too. Just two faced, constantly complaining because they have nothing more intelligent to talk about. If Libra does stay, I truly hope someone enlightens her, and she throws Keesha and Aprils behind out. Now that would have those two kicking themselves for a long time.....

No not queen Libra..........................

Keesha should tell Jessie if he wanted to get himself off the block he should have won POV

I don't like libra...can't stand her. But if these two are going to talk as much trash behind peoples back then tell them how much they like them to their face, I want them to be called on it. Libra's "drama queen" self would come in handy then....lol

If Jerry (or Renny) got on the beam before Veto ceremony, then one or both would start to shit with Libra and somehow involve Keesha in it so Libra would show her real fangs...as a reminder to Keesha!!! Keesha said she doesn't like to be yelled at.

What I hate most about Libra is how phony sweet she is when she's on the CBS broadcast show live. Does she not know that on 24/7, BBAD she acts like the worlds worst human being playing on BB ever?

Len, you are so right. I often wonder how she can go from evil queen bee Libra to butter just melts in my mouth Libra.

The underhanded ruthless lying and backstabbing is why I tune in every year! It seems people got started earlier this season, usually everyone keeps it quiet the first few weeks as they get to know one another.

Libra seems to have gone out of her way to be the villian. If she makes it past the time sequester starts she may be able to convince people to take her to the end for the number two spot. Though at some point she has to start winning competitions.

For me its OK to have a bitch as long as she's bad ass.

Ok Libra is getting on my nerves with her mouth. She is just one of those people that has to have attention. Look at me, I did this, that and this. That is the only thing I dont like about Libra. But game wise she is doing good. Her alliance is going to use her until they think they wont be able to use her again. If she keeps doing well in the comps she will be fine. Again I dont blame her for leaving her children. BB is once in a lifetime, I wouldnt turn it down either. She has her family around to help take care of them. Heck she might have a nanny who takes care of the children anyway. You never know. I am not looking bad at Keesha and April because if I was in the house, I probably bashing Libra too because of her mouth. But I wouldnt throw away the alliance because of the numbers. Libra might make it to the end because of that mouth and being paranoid. She needs to stop complaining and being bossy and start partying!

I bet you her husband would like that picture of her as a she devil, she looks good in that picture. You should mail it too him.

I have to agree with you Mendes56

She's not sick.

She was eating right before Jerry went in. She's playing hooky from the bi confrontation up in HOH. She doesn't feel like getting called out today.

But, I thought I heard Michelle say that Libra made the bathroom a mess....so why in the hell is she stuffing her face if she has an upset stomach?

Archived