Libra - Week 3

CeCiMom

I like Libra, she just talks to d...much. Everyone in the house is doing the samething, but everyone is confiding in someone while the other person goes off and tell. There is no loyalty in the game and I am loving it!!!!

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have a point Ginger, I havent been watching the feeds this year just the tv shows and skimming on the live feeds, so I probably do not have all the facts. I am trying not to get all wrap up in BB this year. If she made some racial comments than she was wrong. I believe race should not be a factor in playing BB but skills and yall all know the skills I am looking for...How manipulative, backstabbing lying, cheating you can be without getting caught to win. O...K...plus able to answer bb questions or win comps to win BB..but that is a small factor...Bring back Will and MIke!

It makes me sick that no one has the balls to stand up to her. She will probably make it to final 4 because everyone will be too afraid to put her up.

She reminds me of Maggie from BB6. She's the "untouchable" mother hen who you wouldn't dare put in the line of fire. Although she also reminds me of Ivette, big-mouthed trash talker who cannot stand anyone who doesn't kiss her @ss 24/7. -_-

I just want her to fix her damn extensions, it's like she put 2 clip-ons on the side of her head and forgot to do underneath!!!! Besides that I haven't watched enough to dislike her. JUST FIX YOUR DAMN HAIR WOMAN! you look like Darth Vador!

Here's Libra's stay in the BB house this season...

whacky084.gif

I know Jessie wishes that was what was happening with him, but it's not it's happening with Libra...

And when things don't go her way this is what happens...

whip.gif so she can get them back into shape for her winning the game...

I dont dislike anyone in the game because they all proven not to be trustworthy....even the preacher's son and I am LOVING IT!!! I think Libra is doing a good job...GO LIBRA...Everyone is throwing everyone under the bus. I wouldnt dare compare her to Maggie. Maggie was controlling..Libra is just trying to make sure Keesha (that is my girl too) doesnt backstabb her. I would stay close to HOH too. I hate that Jesse is on the block he was my eye candy. Libra is not wearing a weave. she has an asemetric hair cut. Long on the sides and short in the back. Needs perm now but that is another topic. I wouldnt mind seeing Angie leave, but that would be a waste, she is not a threat really. Libra should have the target on her back because she is smart and she has too much mouth. Also her paranoid (sp) has put her on the right path on other alliances, this is what makes it interesting. If she is able to keep going like this and play everyone knowing she has a target on her back outwitting talking sh>>>and she escapes all the evictions all the way to the end, then she deserves to win BB because they let her get away with it. Go Libra. Right now she keeps it interesting.

Libra had been controlling from day one. I have not watched one day on the feeds where Libra was not trying to control people. Last night she was trying to control how much chicken people had for goodness sakes.

I can't stand her temper and her screaming rants that are spewing with anger. This girl goes over the top with her controlling.

She is a piece of crap mother to her children for thinking a reality show is more important then watching her 5 month old babies coo and smile. They are probably trying to learn how to crawl and getting their first teeth and she is missing that. I bet even the 4 year old cries at night for her mother. Even abused kids love and cry for their mother.

You could not have paid me a million dollars to miss any of my children's childhood. JMO

Wow a controlling houseguest on Big Brother...next you'll tell me there's someone on Survivor with bug bites. Kaysar was controlling. Jun was controlling. Will was controlling. Dick was controlling (and ill tempered and loud and a bad parent for thinking a reality TV show will repair a "broken" child/parent relationship). It's the part an HG plays if they don't/ can't fly under the radar.

So Libra is a crappy mother because she's missing her babies. Well, Jerry is a crappy husband for leaving his wife. Angie is a crappy sister for leaving her brother. Dan is a horrible teacher for leaving his students. Point made...carry on. 026.gif

Libra is sticking to Keesha like glue. Why? Because she knows that Keesha may be swayed to back door her?? She knows Keesha tried to get another HG to do it...why would she feel completely comfortable?

Libra is not wearing a weave.

I haven't to date said one thing bad about Libra, even my joke with the kneel suckers wasn't a bad thing, I mean if they are going to let Libra control them, then more power to Libra, and I am sorry, but she has been in control of every eviction so far, but even Libra let everyone know that she has a weave, when they were on the late late show and she was talking about needing to go tack her hair, so it's either extentions (which in my opinion is a weave, but I don't know alot about that kind of stuff) or she has thinning hair and is having to get hair implants, cause when you look up tack my hair those are the only two things that come up...

OMG, how much make-up does Libra wear??? Almost as much as April. Imagine if took an hour to put make-up on in the morning???? Not to mention how long it takes the to do their hair.....................

She's been in control of every eviction?? There have been two. And if memory serves, The Jessie, Michelle, Memphis, Angie alliance was in charge of evicting Steven, not Libra. Sure she was more than happy to go along with it, but Libra didn't control Jessie. Jessie's ego, and healthy ego stroking via Michelle, controlled Jessie.

Archived