Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as wicked says...repulsive...cannot stand her and it has nothing to do with her age or looks or anything. I may be rooting Keesha buit I gotta say I would love to see Jerry win

She is a pain in the ass....alot of people say they missed it when Jen left cuz she was entertainment...well I gotta say ED got along just fine without her and I think we will get along fine without Renny

-Kyo

well...entertainment or not...I think she'll be this season's Kail...on the block week after week to use as a pawn to get rid of the real targets. They'll use her and abuse her until they're done with her...then spit her out of the house like they did with Kail...

quiet this morning too...

seems she knows not to draw negative attention to herself while on the block.

she be in the game for awhile by default of being pathetic

I can never take any of UVP's words seriously with that icon :-p

:wub::wub:

Renny is great for the show. I like her for all the reasons people hate her. She's wacko, and wackos make BB great to watch.

Oh yeah, she has to stay for a bit...

Roidazoid needs to go this week...

I think she's one of those HGs that tried really hard at first, but mellows after a couple of days. As much as I think some of her earlier comments lacked tact, it's not like she was the only one thinking it.

I do think April's "my boobs are real, here strangers cop a feel" was a bit inappropriate.

She is a pain in the ass....alot of people say they missed it when Jen left cuz she was entertainment...well I gotta say ED got along just fine without her

ok, that made me laugh out loud. As much as he obsessed about her after she left (and is still obsessing about her now??).

Renny is definitely on my list as most annoying HG so far. She sounds like a banshee when she laughs.

she definately is not stacked with a full deck. Something in the eyes,lolol

Yes, she is very annoying! Unfortunately, she will probably survive this week. Why? Because Jerry is dead set on getting rid of Brian! I'm not sure, but I'm guessing Jessie won the POV comp. I personally like Brian and Dan. I thought I would hate Dan but so far he keeps his politics to himself!!!

really funny Wicked, the voice and accent are right on,lol

Archived