Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was shocked to see that she was in her 50's. Could just be the picture though. We'll have to see what she looks like without the lights and camera makeup. I wonder if she'll lie and say she's younger to "fit in" better.

She does look like the makeup is plastered on pretty thick...still, she looks good.

Being a beauty salon owner...I'm thinking she has some pretty good people skills and good at conversation...maybe a bit of a gossip (?)...you know how those beauty shops are! The 'socialite' label has me confused and curious....

she looks good, and if she uses botox, who cares, I think it is a great invention,lol, she can do everyones hair!!!!

Well BB9 talked a lot about having someone to do their hair. Looks like this season will have her to help them so we dont get random really bad Doos. I recall the cast of 9 saying a beautician would be able to stay in the house for a long time because they need help with their hair. Lets see if she uses that strategy. Should be interesting. I'd like to ask her why they discontinued the origional Vidal Sasoon Shampoo and conditioner! I miss it from my teenage years!I hope she brought wigs n stuff. I bet she will drive em nuts with her impression...

I think she'll be interesting. She looks fan-tastic for any age, & who cares what she may or may not have done to look as good as she does. Although, she looks far better in her still photo than the video on cbs ... but there's no way she could be the trainwreck Sheila was, at any time of the day! My Mom wasn't a hairdresser, but she owned a shop & hairdressers tend to be a bit ... ummm, unstable & flaky. But, since she owns her own shop, she should be fairly sharp. I think she'll get along w/ most everyone (kinda a 'cool' Mom figure), but I bet she'll bond w/ Jerry and Steven. As far as 1st impressions -- I like her.

Susan.

I dont expect her to last too long... its either her or Jerry... there can only be one older person in the house and no one wants to be the one to evict the great grandfather...

First Impression: A sacharine sweet Southernbelle that won't ouright say something bad about someone.

Example: Instead of calling someone "stupid" says with a sweet drawl, "she just doesn't have the brain that god gave a gingersnap...bless her little heart".

Archived