Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...year after year the winner is someone I do not like the most. So, my prediction this year is that Renny wins. Well, if not Renny then Dan. You heard it here first! Lol!! :D

I doubt it, but ok,lolol Renny was funny tonight and she did call out Jesse for bein an idiot, but not sure she suceeded in doing anything except making herself look a little desperate, ya know??

I TOTALLY loved Renny when she called Jesse out!!! Unfortunately, it's the ONLY thing I've seen from her in 3 days and 5 minutes of hootsba isn't enough for me.

Most Def. I think it would be awesome if she won HoH (most likely not gonna happen) *Random Thought: Maybe a twist will be one week, they will let America vote for who they want the HoH to be!* She would put up who?! Jessie?! and...?

I can't stand her voice. It drives me nuts but on the other hand it is funny waiting to see what outrageous and flamboyant outfit or wig she will wear next.

I also feel this way, I do wonder if there will be a twist, Renny was saying she thinks that enmpty pic frame means something.

Archived