Renny

Jem

she knows she is annoying other hg but wont stfu

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, because as the show was ending, she called Jesse a baby and I think he heard her and he was walking towards her like he was gonna give her a piece of his mind. lol

Yes New Orleans has its own accent, but it isn't even close to the sound that is coming out of her mouth. I hear NY or maybe possibly Boston, anything but New Orleans. Maybe she was born in New Orleans and when she was 2 days old her parent took her to New York and raised her LOL.

I am not hating her she has me on the fence. I kinda see her as a colorful Aunt that has had too many husbands and waaaay too many bottles of Scotch.

Elle, I like your avatar more than I like Renny. How can a Nawlins gal sound like she's straight out of Brooklyn? I don't think I can take a whole season of that voice . . . and that laugh.

Hey, instead of all those Eva Gabor wigs of hers, maybe a simple dark veil (or Berka!!!) would help her more.

How's about a gunny sack, duct tape and trunk of a car?

:lol: Wicked!

Right now Renny is my least favorite.....she's in my age group and I sure as heck don't want her representing me....:(

jmho :pixiedust:

What was up with the outfits she was wearing around the house ???

Even Blanche in the Golden Girls back in 1985 looked better than she does.

Got a feeling having her around would wear on the nerves... she sure doesn't look

like she's making any points in her favor from watching the little we've seen.

But... I'll reserve final judgement until I see her in uncut live feed coverage I guess.

... sounded like N.Y., Bronks or Jersey to me <_<

I'm in Louisiana & I don't even like Renny.

I recognize the southern accent, but I hear hints of something else. Either Italian or Spanish.

I was aggravated with her quickly just from listening to her.

Her complaining about April, was clearly evidence that she doesn't like prettier woman grabbing all the attention but considers herself the exception to everything else.

Something about her reminds me of SheBot......& that too kind of causes me to instantly recoil in disgust.

Please, get her out quick so we don't have to be subjected to night after night of her stealing all the screen time with crap on BBAD......

When I first saw her pic I thought ok..then her interview with Diane...those eyes, her voice, her "everyones gonna love me, how could they not" attitude...changed my mind. Now tonight show I just felt plain sorry for her, she hasn't a clue....yep my guess first to go! :animated_bouncy:

sorry, Shebot has it all over her, Renny seriously has no clue, and she very well may be the one to go first, she will have to pull out al the stops cause they really do not like her already,lolol

Between the two, I hope Renny stays. Jerry was being a baby. Yes, I think Renny is trying too hard to make everyone like her, but she's better than bubble-head.

who is bubbble head?? Jesse was the big ol baby,lolol

Oh puleeze evict her 1st week. I just couldn't take 3 months of her voice and cackle.

amen sister!!!!!

bb needs to stop casting these hg female hg over 40

can't stand this woman right now...

I hated Sheila sooo much up until about the last week, then I decided she was awesome. Right now I can't see that happening with Renny, they're nothing alike.

Archived