Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is god's name are you talking about!

True though...Scarlet O'Harelip...I gotta say LenRay it takes quite a bit to make me really laugh...you did that tonight

Seriously...I want her to go...that is if Grodner let's her go

can't believe I am making a Grodner comment...what has come of me...

-Kyo

And, ILD, you won't believe how AWFUL Renny looks in HDTV!!! And she's got another "wig hat" on!!! She must've raided the GoodWill before she came on this show! Or her outfits could be crap she picked up off the streets the day after Mardi Gras!!!!

I need my feeds!!!!

I tell ya LenRay...I think she has a chance to pull a Sheila here if she is careful...picture this...

She pisses everyone off day one...they view her as sad and pathetic then shortly start to ignore her, passing her off as nothing more than a person to use/abuse...then as time goes byshe get' more tolerable turning into the house mom...look how far Sheila made it....maybe I am wrong but I see a distinct possibility in that logic

-Kyo

I'm afraid you're right about that, ILD!!! Renny is laying so low right now. I hope onced she's saved this week (if she is, I hope not) she shows her butt again and makes more enemies. Sheila floated to the bitter end. Let's hope she's a sinker and not a floater!!!

If she makes it to F3 like Sheila did, she will NEVER be able to survive the physical challenge and make it to F2 unless she's so hated by HGs she's a sure bet for the 2nd prize!

And we should remember that Sheila coasted on Adam's coattails the whole way! As long as this is singles, Renny's gonna need to win SOMETHING!

She reminds me of the "lower class" version of the Real Housewives Fabric Store Owner - Socialite...

If she survives this week, I would love to see her win HOH, something tells me she has a few tricks up her sleeve.

float float

I have not heard any words come out of her since she was nominated, especially anything that would show her personality, it is like she has gone into her shell, afraid to come out or the rest of the house is gonna git her :animated_scratchchin:

Archived