Renny

Jem

I was expecting to like her a lot as well, but after watching her vid... What the??? I could hardly follow her train of thought, she was all over the place. Now I just think I will want to hit mute every time she is on.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well she at first sounded like a new orleans accent, then somewhere a new york or east coast anyway creeped in, and then it was a cross between new olreans and an east coast accent

Probably CREATING her accent. I watched REAL WORLD HOLLYWOOD and the girl Kimberly was from N. Carolina and THEN she added a Sheila Valley Girl accent. HORRID!

I didn't hear any NY accent and what I was hearing I have never heard before.

Maybe she is an impressionist? (?) She's got this thing about wigs and costumes. One thing for sure, her voice sounded manly at times--maybe a female impersonator?

many early pick to go

she better try to showmance jerry to avoid the block

Maybe she is an impressionist? (?) She's got this thing about wigs and costumes.

Nah, just a kinky old thang.

My son and I kept freeze framing her video on things like her mouth agap and eyes rolled back in her head. Cheap laffs but we're easily amused.

He also thought Michelle and Keesha looked like men turned into women. haaaaaaaaaa He thinks Angie and Brian seem 'cool'.

she better try to showmance jerry to avoid the block

That's funny. All she has to do is let him touch her boobs!

eyes rolled back in her head

I saw that and all I could think of was my mother's words..."stop doing that, you'll remain like that."

Obviously, she had that picture taken at Glamour Shots. If she is annoying with a chalk-board-scratching voice, let's hope she doesn't last as long as SheBot did! I guess she will be doing all the cooking, cleaning, etc. I hope they give the HGs UNLIMITED amounts of booze this year!

It was just for a fleeting moment that she sounded east coast and not new orleans, could be Jersey,lol but somewhere in the first part of her video she slipped into this accent that definately was not southern, new orleans, and had a tad of east coast, she is weitrd,lol

I know, I went back and listened and at about from 21 to 34 seconds, she sounds a tad east coast, but boy, she is hard to listen to, sheesh,lolol

yeah it was just a cpl words. New Orleans has it's own accent that is for sure.

English Actress Emma Thompson played a New Orleans Cop once and had a much more convincing Southern Accent. But many coastal cities of the South have unique accents too. My cousin from Savannah sounds positively East Coast sometimes. I have vacationed hundreds of miles north from there in N.C.'s Outer Banks, they also have a similar brogue! Maybe Renie went to Finishing School in Joisey!!!! LOL!!!

tylenol pm

I'm not sur I have hated someone this early....well ok Sheila but over time I got to like her more...pretty sure I am not gonna get on board with this one...it wasn't really the laugh, it's more that she couldn't fathom why others would be so pissed...

-Kyo

Hey, instead of all those Eva Gabor wigs of hers, maybe a simple dark veil (or Berka!!!) would help her more. I don't hate her yet but 24/7 could be a bit much!!!...BBAD starts tonight at midnight on SHO2!!!

she is a loony tune and I find her pretty annoying so far, can't wait for the after dark as I am sure we will see some bs between her and Jesse.

Archived