Renny

Jem

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ditto on that,lolol

idk i may be minority but she doesnt look young at all

Thanks Joy and Erin, but my ship is needing to come in so I can get some work done,lolol. i am starting to see things going south, but no wrinkles,lolol

I need to look up this chickys video interview so I can see what y'all are talkin about.

did anyone ever see the simple life, i know i know, stupid stupid stupid but honestly there was this one where they were at camp and it was acting week and they brought on this CRAZY old lady actress and seriously everytime i think of renny i think of this actress and can't stop laughing. i think she's going to be a nutcase

Wow, I was really expecting to like her but I just watched the video and she's obnoxious! Seems like she is drunk and not very smart. The accent is Long Island, I think.

well she at first sounded like a new orleans accent, then somewhere a new york or east coast anyway creeped in, and then it was a cross between new olreans and an east coast accent, very strange, and if Jen thinks she is great, I say she will drive us all bats,lololol

Archived